read the latest Children's Crusade issue
- liked how well Wanda's dealt with the repercussions of her actions, not trying to excuse them, seeing herself as a criminal and willing to accept the most severe punishment from her victim's loved ones
- finally see intelligence from Speed, the only Young Avenger willing to admit Wanda's dug too deep a hole for herself to ever get out of
- good to see someone (madrox) remember the reality of how those millions of mutants would feel if they knew how/why they lost their powers
- huge credit to whoever at Marvel decided to take a risk and make it look like M-day can be reversed, won't know for sure until the series is over whether this solution is more stable than the Terrigen crystals
- credit to have a potential major change to the mutant world, the possible repowering of mutants done without months of pointless hype like we hear at least twice a month how something in a comic will rock the marvel U
- credit for guest stars actually having a purpose related to the story, Hawkeye, Beast and JJ were perfect for what the story needed
but let's hope Marvel doesn't get so wrapped up in Wanda being reintroduced to everyone she's betrayed to forget:
- the need for some comment about the Vision's current status from Wanda
- the reality that Wanda's return should also bring out the same psychos who chased after Hope as child and teen when it was only rumored she might help mutant race expand
- how this is supposed to make the Young Avengers persona non-grata in Marvel U
- that despite how well things are going for Wanda, she's still too damaged by her history to return to main Avengers titles
- figuring out whether this comes before/after Fear Itself and Schism
I really don't see how Wanda can be used after HoM. What she did essentially makes her the most powerful comic book character of all time. She re-wrote reality on a mass scale. People of all power levels, Cap to Sentry, were changed and their histories changed. I think it's a really bad idea of anybody, especially a stock mutant, to have that much power, and how can she ever be an Avenger/hero again?
Another thing I"m alone on here is that I hate that she has children this age. That would make Peter Parker like 40 years old. It doesn't jive at all.