|Avengers >> View Post|
Subj: Sometimes I feel like Heinberg is writing just for me
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 at 06:42:58 pm EDT (Viewed 225 times)
Reply Subj: The Truth About Disassembled Revealed (Children's Crusade 7 Spoilers)
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 at 12:15:06 am EDT (Viewed 101 times)
These are the things I've been asking for that actually happened in this issue:
1. AN ON-PANEL EXPLANATION of why Wanda's power level surged so unaccountably. Before this, we've just had writers shrugging and dismissing their lack of understanding of Wanda's powers with a vague "she's always been that powerful."
2. A mastermind behind Wanda's madness. And it's Doom! (Indirectly).
3. A massive de-powering of the Scarlet Witch, complete with "I can't feel the Life Force, it's gone!" which should prevent her powers from surging again.
4. Wanda trying to re-power all the mutants (therefore earning redemption in my eyes).
5. Wanda failing to re-power all the mutants (after all they've been through since M-Day, another deus ex machina solution would be a cheat).
6. Madrox implying that Cyclops is an irrational @$$.
7. Wanda laying the smack-down on the White Queen.
The only other thing I could ask from this series is to restore the Vision to his original form/personality. But since Heinberg is the creator of Vision-Lad, I don't see much hope for that. Also, I guess we need some sort of truce between Wanda and the X-Men, so she's not constantly hunted.
And a lean, silent figure slowly fades into the gathering darkness, aware at last that in this world, with great power there must also come -- great responsibility!
Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0; on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2017 Powermad Software|