Welp, IIM is over and it's utter chaos.
So what have we learned?
- Mephisto hates Doctor Doom (didn't we already know that?)
- Doom misses his mother (Yeah, we knew that)
- Ben Grimm hates Doom (No news there)
- Doctor Strange and Doom sometimes work together (...yep, knew that too).
- Doctor Doom's second favorite place in the world, after Latveria, is Amsterdam. That IS a new fact and it makes absolutely no sense at all.
Doom banishes Mephisto after Mephisto has a five page aside to the reader which ends with him stating he will see most of us soon.
Carol wants to arrest Doom (so that means ALL OF THIS WAS BEFORE 'SECRET EMPIRE') but he says he's going to capture a Hydra science island instead as a reconciliation gift, and teleports Ben to Amsterdam to enjoy a relaxing holiday (not even joking). The supercriminals Doom arrested are all in prison and swear collective revenge on him. The end.
Wait, no, one more thing: Doctor Amara Pereira is pregnant, and we have no idea by whom.
I am sorry to say it, but this is garbage. It's a hot mess.
Legacy: Really just one page that matters to us, and we already knew what it was about.
Doom'so Mother? I was kind of thinking that it would turn out to be Morgana LA Fay, but it doesn't sound like they went that way. How was Mephisto Presented? Was he powerful here? I also thought that Strange had lost most of his powers. At least the art here looks good. It doesn't sound like this series really changed anything for Doom.