Avengers >> View Thread

Author
DCR




Beware! There are previews of NA #30, MA #03 and Iron Man #17 on the same page.

Look as great as the first issue. Caselli is officially one of my new favorites artists.

So nobody telled Vance about MVP. That and all the New Warriors bashing by this Guantlet jerk who isn't aven abble to protect the youngs he trains: I wonder how long Justice will agree with the Initiative.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Sandman




> Beware! There are previews of NA #30, MA #03 and Iron Man #17 on the same page.
>
> Look as great as the first issue. Caselli is officially one of my new favorites artists.
>
> So nobody telled Vance about MVP. That and all the New Warriors bashing by this Guantlet jerk who isn't aven abble to protect the youngs he trains: I wonder how long Justice will agree with the Initiative.

They're practically no different then the Damage Control guy who gave Nitro the MGH and whatever government official he seemed to be meeting during a cell call with him.

They're the ones who seem to be like the ones who killed all those people then the kids since it seems that Nitro was suppose to explode in Stamford in front of millions of viewers but overdid it, but the pro-regs seem to be just like that Damage Control guy.


Posted with Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3 on Windows XP
Lockdown




> > Beware! There are previews of NA #30, MA #03 and Iron Man #17 on the same page.
> >
> > Look as great as the first issue. Caselli is officially one of my new favorites artists.
> >
> > So nobody telled Vance about MVP. That and all the New Warriors bashing by this Guantlet jerk who isn't aven abble to protect the youngs he trains: I wonder how long Justice will agree with the Initiative.
>
> They're practically no different then the Damage Control guy who gave Nitro the MGH and whatever government official he seemed to be meeting during a cell call with him.
>
> They're the ones who seem to be like the ones who killed all those people then the kids since it seems that Nitro was suppose to explode in Stamford in front of millions of viewers but overdid it, but the pro-regs seem to be just like that Damage Control guy.

I agree, I can see this all blowing up in the figuartive sense really soon. How long before Justice decides to use his TK to tear about Mr. government, Henry Peter Gyrich?


Lockdown


Posted with Apple Safari on MacOS X
Chris




> Beware! There are previews of NA #30, MA #03 and Iron Man #17 on the same page.
>
> Look as great as the first issue. Caselli is officially one of my new favorites artists.
>
> So nobody telled Vance about MVP. That and all the New Warriors bashing by this Guantlet jerk who isn't aven abble to protect the youngs he trains: I wonder how long Justice will agree with the Initiative.

Gauntlet's not a jerk, he's just explaining to these kids that it's not a game. The New Warriors played around and now created an ugly situation with the government taking charge of the superpowers. If they would have had some common sense, this wouldn't have happened. And with MVP, it's a real situation, when you're out there, if you're not paying attention, if you lose control, you die, he did his best but there's very little that could have been done.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Sandman




> > > Beware! There are previews of NA #30, MA #03 and Iron Man #17 on the same page.
> > >
> > > Look as great as the first issue. Caselli is officially one of my new favorites artists.
> > >
> > > So nobody telled Vance about MVP. That and all the New Warriors bashing by this Guantlet jerk who isn't aven abble to protect the youngs he trains: I wonder how long Justice will agree with the Initiative.
> >
> > They're practically no different then the Damage Control guy who gave Nitro the MGH and whatever government official he seemed to be meeting during a cell call with him.
> >
> > They're the ones who seem to be like the ones who killed all those people then the kids since it seems that Nitro was suppose to explode in Stamford in front of millions of viewers but overdid it, but the pro-regs seem to be just like that Damage Control guy.
>
> I agree, I can see this all blowing up in the figuartive sense really soon. How long before Justice decides to use his TK to tear about Mr. government, Henry Peter Gyrich?
>
Actually, Justice seems to be in control of himself then the rest and evidence, like in Wolverine, seems to indicate that it was a trap to make the super-heroes look bad but the ones behind it didn't realize on how potent MGH would be on Nitro which might be revealed in the World Hulk stories with Namora, Namorita's mother.

It's just that justice wasn't being done because of the superhuman witch hunt and for some reason Hills wouldn't do anything to at least investigate the guilt of that Damage Control guy even when he revealed himself with that fight he had with Wolverine while being enhanced by MGH.

As for Iron Man being a futurist, bull!, he didn't predict a war between superhumans, but created one like Cap said, and for someone who thinks he's the best sure didn't predict someone from doing this because there are people who feel threaten by super-heroes when it comes to getting in the way of gaining power. The reason he was able to predict other's movenments, like what Cap would do, was because he was close friends and fellow soldiers with them, while Spider-Man was a different matter since he was new.

The pro-reg Avengers are like the 616 Squadron Supreme when they took over their country based on arrogance that being super-heroes made them wiser then anyone else.


Posted with Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3 on Windows XP
Thatguy




> Beware! There are previews of NA #30, MA #03 and Iron Man #17 on the same page.
>
> Look as great as the first issue. Caselli is officially one of my new favorites artists.
>
> So nobody telled Vance about MVP. That and all the New Warriors bashing by this Guantlet jerk who isn't aven abble to protect the youngs he trains: I wonder how long Justice will agree with the Initiative.

Not long, hopefully. I like the fact that Pym's explanation about 'one mistake' sorta bites him in the ass.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Hybrid2




> > Beware! There are previews of NA #30, MA #03 and Iron Man #17 on the same page.
> >
> > Look as great as the first issue. Caselli is officially one of my new favorites artists.
> >
> > So nobody telled Vance about MVP. That and all the New Warriors bashing by this Guantlet jerk who isn't aven abble to protect the youngs he trains: I wonder how long Justice will agree with the Initiative.
>
> Gauntlet's not a jerk, he's just explaining to these kids that it's not a game. The New Warriors played around and now created an ugly situation with the government taking charge of the superpowers. If they would have had some common sense, this wouldn't have happened. And with MVP, it's a real situation, when you're out there, if you're not paying attention, if you lose control, you die, he did his best but there's very little that could have been done.

They put someone with a extreamely powerful weapon with a guy that work on people greatest fear.
Without even knowing what he could do.

Armory had a spider phobia. it's not something you can control.Espesialy if you dont expect it.

Personaly i hope some new warriors actualy stand up to Gauntlet because of all the crap is been saying.
How about when Nova come visit Vance?

The New Warriors did'nt screw up. how could they know Nitro would go Nuke.All the others went down in seconds.
No one went after the real responsible.
Except for Wolverine.And the idiot kill the guy.
>:-|


Posted with Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.11 on Windows XP
Sandman




Hopefully the "new" New Warriors series will help reveal who was also involved since the Damage Control guy was visiting someone at the capital it seems and it looks like Nitro was hired to blow up in Stamford and overdid it. This was probably an attempt to make the super-heroes look bad so Damage Control can gain a huge profit, while a certain government official can get the government to control their superhumans as if they were weapons to own and use.

Namora might get involve to see what happen to her daughter who was trained as a warrior since she was a child and may have expected Nitro to be at his normal level of power. She was probably trying to stop him before he got near any innocent bystanders. If there was a caller behind this who hinted them about the whereabouts of the super-villains, then there might be a chance that this possible caller was behind the possible set-up.
> Armory had a spider phobia. it's not something you can control.Espesialy if you dont expect it.
>



Posted with Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3 on Windows XP
Chris




> > > Beware! There are previews of NA #30, MA #03 and Iron Man #17 on the same page.
> > >
> > > Look as great as the first issue. Caselli is officially one of my new favorites artists.
> > >
> > > So nobody telled Vance about MVP. That and all the New Warriors bashing by this Guantlet jerk who isn't aven abble to protect the youngs he trains: I wonder how long Justice will agree with the Initiative.
> >
> > Gauntlet's not a jerk, he's just explaining to these kids that it's not a game. The New Warriors played around and now created an ugly situation with the government taking charge of the superpowers. If they would have had some common sense, this wouldn't have happened. And with MVP, it's a real situation, when you're out there, if you're not paying attention, if you lose control, you die, he did his best but there's very little that could have been done.
>
> They put someone with a extreamely powerful weapon with a guy that work on people greatest fear.
> Without even knowing what he could do.
>
> Armory had a spider phobia. it's not something you can control.Espesialy if you dont expect it.

Maybe, but that's what the exercise was for, the whole Giant Spider thing was a surprise.

>
> Personaly i hope some new warriors actualy stand up to Gauntlet because of all the crap is been saying.
> How about when Nova come visit Vance?

If they do they need to apologize for the actions of their idiotic teammates. These morons rushed into a dangerous situation that was way over their head FOR RATINGS! They deserved to be reviled

>
> The New Warriors did'nt screw up. how could they know Nitro would go Nuke.All the others went down in seconds.
> No one went after the real responsible.
> Except for Wolverine.And the idiot kill the guy.
> >:-|

Namorita slammed him into a school bus

next to kids at recess

There is no excuse for that. How can you blame Gauntlet for MVP but NOT the New Warriors for Stamford? Namorita did remark about Nitro's expoding thing before he went off


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Sandman




> > > > Beware! There are previews of NA #30, MA #03 and Iron Man #17 on the same page.
> > > >
> > > > Look as great as the first issue. Caselli is officially one of my new favorites artists.
> > > >
> > > > So nobody telled Vance about MVP. That and all the New Warriors bashing by this Guantlet jerk who isn't aven abble to protect the youngs he trains: I wonder how long Justice will agree with the Initiative.
> > >
> > > Gauntlet's not a jerk, he's just explaining to these kids that it's not a game. The New Warriors played around and now created an ugly situation with the government taking charge of the superpowers. If they would have had some common sense, this wouldn't have happened. And with MVP, it's a real situation, when you're out there, if you're not paying attention, if you lose control, you die, he did his best but there's very little that could have been done.
> >
> > They put someone with a extreamely powerful weapon with a guy that work on people greatest fear.
> > Without even knowing what he could do.
> >
> > Armory had a spider phobia. it's not something you can control.Espesialy if you dont expect it.
>
> Maybe, but that's what the exercise was for, the whole Giant Spider thing was a surprise.

Then their trainer is an ametuer himself because they just got here and you don't give a soldier a gun and send him to intensive training until he or she learns the basics. It's commen sense.

Even the X-Men with their danger room has levels and safties to prevent this sort of thing.
>
> >
> > Personaly i hope some new warriors actualy stand up to Gauntlet because of all the crap is been saying.
> > How about when Nova come visit Vance?
>
> If they do they need to apologize for the actions of their idiotic teammates. These morons rushed into a dangerous situation that was way over their head FOR RATINGS! They deserved to be reviled

Evidense seem to indicte that this was possibly a set-up to make super-heroes look bad in front of million of viewers and despite what Speedball said, two of them, Nighttrasher "2?" and Namorita had training since they were kids and I'm sure Nighttrasher's trainer train them as well. Namorita tried to stop Nitro before he reached his normal range of explosion which was amped up by MGH which was given to him by that Damage Control guy which probably makes the Stamford incident a job where he went too far which is why the Damage Control guy was angry and heading for the Washington capital which may indicate that a government official is involved
>
> >
> > The New Warriors did'nt screw up. how could they know Nitro would go Nuke.All the others went down in seconds.
> > No one went after the real responsible.
> > Except for Wolverine.And the idiot kill the guy.
> > >:-|
>
> Namorita slammed him into a school bus
>
> next to kids at recess

She tried to stop him before he got close enough to blow them away, but it didn't matter because he was amped up with MGH. This guy is totally mental and had to be put down before an innocent bystander got close enough to his blast range which they thought was at it's normal level
>
> There is no excuse for that. How can you blame Gauntlet for MVP but NOT the New Warriors for Stamford? Namorita did remark about Nitro's expoding thing before he went off

I thought Gauntlet is suppose to know better, being a professional and all. I guess that makes him a hypercrite just like Iron Man who says he a professional but he solely relies on his armor and it's computers when it comes to battle and would probably get his butt kicked by a professional soldier in a fair fight.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP

Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software