Avengers >> View Thread

Author
Tate Walters

I read it all and I'm still confused



Not exactly sure if this was the right place to ask, but Herc was an Avenger so.....

What major changes came from the "Chaos War"....I read it and honestly found it a bit unclear.

Here's what I believe was the result (Please correct me if I'm wrong)
Spoilers
Spoilers
Spoilers
Spoilers
1. The original Alpha Flight (Guardian, Vindicator, Shaman, Marina...Puck's still dead and ruling hell in "Wolverine")

2. Hercules is depowered (Again)

3. All th dead X-Men are dead again (This was unclear to me, because Thunderbird, Banshee, Moira, and a Cuckoo were never shown to be killed...the story just ended)

4. Yellow Jacket II and Swordsman I are alive again.

5. The Olypian gods are all alive again.

6. As far as I know, no one who was alive is dead now.

7. Basically everything else is back the way it has always been.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 4.0; on Windows XP
Michael






    Quote:
    4. Yellow Jacket II and Swordsman I are alive again.


Van Lenter posted on Twitter about this:
http://twitter.com/fredvanlente/status/30498882488111104
Yellowjacket and Swordsman are still dead. Don't feel bad- you're not the only person who was confused.

Michael


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 4.0; on Windows 7
emerick man 

Moderator

Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008



    Quote:
    Not exactly sure if this was the right place to ask, but Herc was an Avenger so.....



    Quote:
    What major changes came from the "Chaos War"....I read it and honestly found it a bit unclear.

Looking forward to online links of confrimation too.


    Quote:
    Here's what I believe was the result (Please correct me if I'm wrong)
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    1. The original Alpha Flight (Guardian, Vindicator, Shaman, Marina...Puck's still dead and ruling hell in "Wolverine")

Yeah, a 'reason' they survive over others is 'cuz Shaman claims he actually 'saved' their souls just before death-death and kept 'em all in some kind of holding dimension. *covers eyes before reading the Puck tidbit* - out of sight out of mind right?.... Do not click here: http://members3.boardhost.com/AlphaFlight/msg/1297182650.html


    Quote:
    2. Hercules is depowered (Again)




    Quote:
    3. All th dead X-Men are dead again (This was unclear to me, because Thunderbird, Banshee, Moira, and a Cuckoo were never shown to be killed...the story just ended)

Thank goodness. That mini conclusion was so convuluted.


    Quote:
    4. Yellow Jacket II and Swordsman I are alive again.

Still havent seen any confirmation and would think that LIFECRY has a beter chance of coming back before them. [Maybe Sharra Neramani can salvage their souls witht he Cosmic Reset too.]


    Quote:
    5. The Olypian gods are all alive again.

...and living in NYC. Site of the new Mount Olympus. They subleasing from the Asgard apartment there.


    Quote:
    6. As far as I know, no one who was alive is dead now.

Still havent seen any confirmation but would GUESS there will be a few more starting with Ares.





    Quote:
    7. Basically everything else is back the way it has always been.

There is a lotof storyseed to be had. Olympus Group run by Cho. Courting of Delphyne. God Council and God Squad reactions. Lifecry. Dead dupes http://www.comicboards.com/php/show.php?rpy=xmb-2010120403205278&layout=thread if someone wants to explore. Vision has a soul. Etc...



Still missing my brother...




I miss you, Dan. I miss you, Dad. I miss you, Dan.
I miss you, Dad & Dan. I miss you Dad and Dan. Support Cancer Research.
Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista
The Black Guardian

Moderator

Location: Paragon City, RI
Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008



    Quote:

      Quote:
      6. As far as I know, no one who was alive is dead now.

    Still havent seen any confirmation but would GUESS there will be a few more starting with Ares.

Ares was dead, and is seemingly still dead... or a "resident" of Hades.

I suspect Ares will now resume his work for Pluto.

Deathcry isn't coming back. She's lucky she got this chance.




City of Heroes is BACK!
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13 on Windows 7

Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software