Batman >> View Thread

Author
Todd Arliss


Member Since: Mon Nov 09, 2009


Dr.Tzin-Tzin -He could be made one of the major Batman foes if handled well.

Professor Milo -Again he could become one of the Dark Knight's deadliest foes if handled properly.

Dagger -He hasn't been seen since the 80s.

I'd love to see the above villains make a comeback in the Batman books sometime in the near future.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 4.0; on Windows XP
Omar Karindu


Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008
Posts: 4,242



    Quote:
    Dr.Tzin-Tzin -He could be made one of the major Batman foes if handled well.


Killed in Peacemaker (limited series) #4 many years back.


    Quote:
    Professor Milo -Again he could become one of the Dark Knight's deadliest foes if handled properly.


Last seen, legless, in an issue of 52 and repeatedly mentioned in Batman RIP's backstory.


    Quote:
    Dagger -He hasn't been seen since the 80s.


He made one appearance as a main foe, where his motivation and civilian identity were ruined, and then a wordless asppearance as part of legion of villains in Batman #400. Probably superseded to a great extent by Brutale, another knife-wielder.


    Quote:
    I'd love to see the above villains make a comeback in the Batman books sometime in the near future.


And what exactly would most of them do? Dagger, for example, has essentially no reason to be Dagger.




- Omar Karindu
"For your information, I don't have an ego. My Facebook photo is a landscape."
Posted with Apple Safari on MacOS X

Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software