|Captain America >> View Post|
Subj: So who put the (fake) body on the gurney?
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 at 09:46:20 am CST
Reply Subj: Re: ...............(SPOILERS)
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 at 12:19:46 pm CST
The fake body. Because it ain't Steve Rogers. Why not?
1. The disappearing handcuff clue. See posts waaaaay down the board. I want a no-prize when this turns out to be relevant.
2. Does anyone think they'd be tasteless enough to show the dead-fish eye of the REAL Steve Rogers, staring out from beneath that sheet?
3. Cloning technology in the MU is about as common as zucchini.
4. We know Fury had something up his sleeve, though the shooting caught him off-guard.
So the possibilities include...
1. Fury (and Sharon) -- improvising after the sniping; they'd apparently had some kind of plan in place
2. The Red Skull -- not killing his enemy, but kidnapping him after he was incapacitated
3. Ummm...Tony Stark and the authorities? Stark's apparent blase attitude about the killing in some of the titles released last week might indicate he knows something. That, or they continue to want him written as a callous creep.
And as for Marvel's declarations that "Steve Rogers is really dead"...
1. It's Marvel. Who believes Marvel?
2. "Dead" is such a transitory thing in the MU. And could mean his heart stopped momentarily.
3. New name. New identity. New costume.
4. I mean, it's Marvel.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 184.108.40.206 on Windows XP
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|