Comic Battle >> View Thread

Author
Amor Fati




There's beating someone. There's ownage. And then there's pwnage. But you have to be Superbad to do some PRAWNAGE. B\-\)

Supergirl vs. Binary

Gladiator vs. Sentry

Shiva, Batgirl & Black Canary (no woman no cry) vs. Silver Sable, Iron Fist & Shang Chi

Wonder Woman vs. Maxima

Ares vs. mortal Hercules

Dark Flash vs. Fernus

Sinestro, SBP & Parallax vs. Thanos, Skreet & Fallen One

Batman & Karate Kid vs. Powerman & Iron Fist

Hulkbuster IM vs. DOS DD

Colossus, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Emma & Cyclops vs. Black Adam

Uber Cable vs. Vulcan




Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Amor Fati




> There's beating someone. There's ownage. And then there's pwnage. But you have to be Superbad to do some PRAWNAGE. B\-\)
>
> Supergirl vs. Binary
>
> Gladiator vs. Sentry
>
> Shiva, Batgirl & Black Canary (no woman no cry) vs. Silver Sable, Iron Fist & Shang Chi
>
> Wonder Woman vs. Maxima
>
> Ares vs. mortal Hercules
>
> Dark Flash vs. Fernus
>
> Sinestro, SBP & Parallax vs. Thanos, Skreet & Fallen One
>
> Batman & Karate Kid vs. Powerman & Iron Fist
>
> Hulkbuster IM vs. DOS DD
>
> Colossus, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Emma & Cyclops vs. Black Adam
>
> Uber Cable vs. Vulcan
>
>


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Daveym




> There's beating someone. There's ownage. And then there's pwnage. But you have to be Superbad to do some PRAWNAGE. B\-\)
>
> Supergirl vs. Binary
>
Close. I tip Supergirl for being *physically* more uber but Carol can certainly win this one...

> Gladiator vs. Sentry
>
Hype vs 'low tier character status'...? I formerly think I'd tip Sentry to win here but Gladiator is a much better fighter and has experience which Sentry is still too new a character to have, we still don't know for sure where his level is at even so my money goes on Gladiator as he has the proven track record..

> Shiva, Batgirl & Black Canary (no woman no cry) vs. Silver Sable, Iron Fist & Shang Chi
>
Very very even and can go either way, but the records of Shiva & Batgirl are so impressive I just have to tip Team DC here.

> Wonder Woman vs. Maxima
>
Maxima is nothing Wonder Woman has not dealt with before.

> Ares vs. mortal Hercules
>
Hercules - his power/skill level was comparable to his immortal self but he had to think a bit more withot his immortality to protect him. He should still be able to beat his 'brother'.

> Dark Flash vs. Fernus
>
Hmmm. About even i think, I tip Dark Flash slightly though due to ruthless edge and his mastery of the speedforce...

> Sinestro, SBP & Parallax vs. Thanos, Skreet & Fallen One
>
Team DC - Skreet & Fallen one won't be able to stop Superboy or Parallax, the powerlevel of Team DC is such that with teamwork they should take Team Marvel sans any plot device.

> Batman & Karate Kid vs. Powerman & Iron Fist
>
I say Team DC again - Batman can take Cage if he uses his utility belt and ingenuity but would probobly lose to Fist, Val Armorr can probobly beat either in due course.

> Hulkbuster IM vs. DOS DD
>
Doomsday isn't like most bricks as he isn't really flesh & blood, he doesn't have the same weaknesses. I think he's just too much for Iron Man to physically take without BFR tactis.

> Colossus, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Emma & Cyclops vs. Black Adam
>
Depends on whether Emma can shut him down, she'd need to catch him unawares to have a chance - Adam should dominate frankly...

> Uber Cable vs. Vulcan
>
Cable - more uber ;\)

>

Good fights! B\-\)

"LOL ...LMAO...*wink*... Guffaw... *sigh*..." (etc etc...)


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
AnthSand




> There's beating someone. There's ownage. And then there's pwnage. But you have to be Superbad to do some PRAWNAGE. B\-\)
>
> Supergirl vs. Binary

I think the two are comparable strength-wise with an edge to Supergirl. And although they are in the same league in terms of flight speed, Supergirl has a distinct advantage in reflex speed. Binary, however can generate destructive energies by the boat-load. She's also a great fighter. I'd edge Binary 5.5/10 due to experience and greater mental fortitude.

> Gladiator vs. Sentry

Sentry should own him.

> Shiva, Batgirl & Black Canary (no woman no cry) vs. Silver Sable, Iron Fist & Shang Chi

Hmmmm... So Black Canary doesn't get her cry? Does that mean that Iron Fist doesn't get to use his chi? I'll assume so. I think the DC team edges ever so slightly as Silver Sable would be the weak link (Sheesh! If I can call her that at all!)

> Wonder Woman vs. Maxima

Dunno.

> Ares vs. mortal Hercules

Mortal Herc should still take him.

> Dark Flash vs. Fernus

Fernus should still win as the telepathy gives him the edge.

> Sinestro, SBP & Parallax vs. Thanos, Skreet & Fallen One

I will reserve judgment on this battle as I'd like to see what Parallax can do. He was uber before because he drained the energies of the Oa Battery. But he hasn't done that as of late. And I don't even know if he's got the power of Ion as Sinestro yanked Kyle's power source out.

> Batman & Karate Kid vs. Powerman & Iron Fist

Karate Kid fights superhumans without the kid gloves. Say what you will about his tussles against Batman, Karate Kid wasn't using any of the techniques he would use against a kryptonian or daxamite. Team DC wins.

> Hulkbuster IM vs. DOS DD

DOS DD due to speed advantage.

> Colossus, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Emma & Cyclops vs. Black Adam

See WWH: X-Men #2.

> Uber Cable vs. Vulcan

Hopefully Cable does the business on his uncle.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Bootch




> There's beating someone. There's ownage. And then there's pwnage. But you have to be Superbad to do some PRAWNAGE. B\-\)
>
> Supergirl vs. Binary

Supergirl.

> Gladiator vs. Sentry

Should be pretty even, but Sentry would pimp slap him. Sadly. \:'\(

> Shiva, Batgirl & Black Canary (no woman no cry) vs. Silver Sable, Iron Fist & Shang Chi

Good one. Too close to call, unless Canary was allowed to use her scream.

> Wonder Woman vs. Maxima

Wonder Woman.

> Ares vs. mortal Hercules

Ares.
>
> Sinestro, SBP & Parallax vs. Thanos, Skreet & Fallen One

Team DC. PrWnD!

> Batman & Karate Kid vs. Powerman & Iron Fist

Powerman and IF have the power advantage, but a knock out gas bomb from Bats would put them down.

> Hulkbuster IM vs. DOS DD

Doomsday.

> Colossus, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Emma & Cyclops vs. Black Adam

Black Adam. Unless the team can distract him enough for Wolverine to cut off his head or some such.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
RodimusPrime




> > There's beating someone. There's ownage. And then there's pwnage. But you have to be Superbad to do some PRAWNAGE. B\-\)
> >
> > Supergirl vs. Binary
> >
> Close. I tip Supergirl for being *physically* more uber but Carol can certainly win this one...
>
> > Gladiator vs. Sentry
> >
> Hype vs 'low tier character status'...? I formerly think I'd tip Sentry to win here but Gladiator is a much better fighter and has experience which Sentry is still too new a character to have, we still don't know for sure where his level is at even so my money goes on Gladiator as he has the proven track record..
>
> > Shiva, Batgirl & Black Canary (no woman no cry) vs. Silver Sable, Iron Fist & Shang Chi
> >
> Very very even and can go either way, but the records of Shiva & Batgirl are so impressive I just have to tip Team DC here.
>
> > Wonder Woman vs. Maxima
> >
> Maxima is nothing Wonder Woman has not dealt with before.
>
> > Ares vs. mortal Hercules
> >
> Hercules - his power/skill level was comparable to his immortal self but he had to think a bit more withot his immortality to protect him. He should still be able to beat his 'brother'.
>
> > Dark Flash vs. Fernus
> >
> Hmmm. About even i think, I tip Dark Flash slightly though due to ruthless edge and his mastery of the speedforce...
>
> > Sinestro, SBP & Parallax vs. Thanos, Skreet & Fallen One
> >
> Team DC - Skreet & Fallen one won't be able to stop Superboy or Parallax, the powerlevel of Team DC is such that with teamwork they should take Team Marvel sans any plot device.
>
> > Batman & Karate Kid vs. Powerman & Iron Fist
> >
> I say Team DC again - Batman can take Cage if he uses his utility belt and ingenuity but would probobly lose to Fist, Val Armorr can probobly beat either in due course.
>
> > Hulkbuster IM vs. DOS DD
> >
> Doomsday isn't like most bricks as he isn't really flesh & blood, he doesn't have the same weaknesses. I think he's just too much for Iron Man to physically take without BFR tactis.
>
> > Colossus, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Emma & Cyclops vs. Black Adam
> >
> Depends on whether Emma can shut him down, she'd need to catch him unawares to have a chance - Adam should dominate frankly...

J'onn tried to shut him down and got pwned for his effort.
>
> > Uber Cable vs. Vulcan
> >
> Cable - more uber ;\)
>
> >
>
> Good fights! B\-\)
>
> "LOL ...LMAO...*wink*... Guffaw... *sigh*..." (etc etc...)


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Amor Fati




> > > Colossus, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Emma & Cyclops vs. Black Adam
> > >
> > Depends on whether Emma can shut him down, she'd need to catch him unawares to have a chance - Adam should dominate frankly...
>
> J'onn tried to shut him down and got pwned for his effort.
> >
Correction:
J'onn tried to shut him down and got PRAWNED for his effort. B\-\)


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
dave




> There's beating someone. There's ownage. And then there's pwnage. But you have to be Superbad to do some PRAWNAGE. B\-\)
>
> Supergirl vs. Binary
>

Supergirl, if the fight takes place in the DCU. Energy powers mean less there. In the MU, Supergirl probably still takes it but can lose since Binary's powers would have a bigger affect on her. It doesn't make a lot of sense but that's how it happens.

> Gladiator vs. Sentry
>

Sentry. Even if Glads is his physical match, Sentry has other powers that tip the win to him. The both have psychological weaknesses though, which could be interesting.

> Shiva, Batgirl & Black Canary (no woman no cry) vs. Silver Sable, Iron Fist & Shang Chi
>

Without the voice the Marvel team wins cleanly.

> Wonder Woman vs. Maxima
>

don't know Maxima well enough

> Ares vs. mortal Hercules
>

Marvel Ares? Well mortal Herc seems pretty tough these days so I give it to him.

> Dark Flash vs. Fernus
>

hmmmm..I don't know

> Sinestro, SBP & Parallax vs. Thanos, Skreet & Fallen One
>

I can't say but I think this would be the battle to end all battles

> Batman & Karate Kid vs. Powerman & Iron Fist
>

On paper I think the Marvel guys should win but I just can't see two smart and resourceful guys like BAts and KK losing, even to an established team.

> Hulkbuster IM vs. DOS DD
>

IM better have a lot of prep and check his gear if he wants to take this. DD most of the time.

> Colossus, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Emma & Cyclops vs. Black Adam
>

If this takes place in the MU and we are equating class 100 (Colossus) strength to top tier DC strength than the Marvel people have a chance. If Emma can jangle his nerves enough to keep him from pounding on Colossus too bad than they could KO him. Wolverine could cut his eyes but their best bet is for Shadow Cat to phase a block into his head.
> Uber Cable vs. Vulcan
>
>


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Rehzon




> There's beating someone. There's ownage. And then there's pwnage. But you have to be Superbad to do some PRAWNAGE. B\-\)
>
> Supergirl vs. Binary
>
>
S-Girl.


Leaning towards Sentry, if he's 'above Supes-clone' Glads
if he comes in lower than that.
> Gladiator vs. Sentry
>
S.
> Shiva, Batgirl & Black Canary (no woman no cry) vs. Silver Sable, Iron Fist & Shang Chi
>
Marvel
> Wonder Woman vs. Maxima
>
WW, M won't go Manchester Black on her, and will lose h-to-h.
> Ares vs. mortal Hercules
>
Could go either way if 'Mortal' is the version that fought Bannerless-Hulk..leaning towards him.
> Dark Flash vs. Fernus
>
Fernus;made a speeding-Flash slam into a wall.
> Sinestro, SBP & Parallax vs. Thanos, Skreet & Fallen One
>
Team one..maybe.
> Batman & Karate Kid vs. Powerman & Iron Fist
>
Leaning towards B & KK
> Hulkbuster IM vs. DOS DD
>
DD busts him.
> Colossus, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Emma & Cyclops vs. Black Adam
>
Leaning towards BA.
> Uber Cable vs. Vulcan
>
Cable.
>


Posted with Nintendo Wii on Windows XP
Rehzon




> > > > Colossus, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Emma & Cyclops vs. Black Adam
> > > >
> > > Depends on whether Emma can shut him down, she'd need to catch him unawares to have a chance - Adam should dominate frankly...
> >
> > J'onn tried to shut him down and got pwned for his effort.
> > >
> Correction:
> J'onn tried to shut him down and got PRAWNED for his effort. B\-\)


Posted with Nintendo Wii on Windows XP

Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software