|Comic Battle >> View Post|
Subj: I give up... some WWH questions and what ifs...
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 at 07:57:33 pm EDT
Reply Subj: WWH muse....Why hasn't Shulkie, as an agent of the LT, stepped in to see justice done....
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 at 09:08:41 pm EDT
1) How did Kitty put Hulk's arms in the ground? I mean, how did she move him?
2) Did Hulk used molecular reorganisation to expulse the ground's atoms outa him and free his arms? If so, why did they expulse entire rocks.
2) If Kitty was ruthless, could she have killed Hulk? Phasing his brain outa his head, then his heart, his muscles, his bones. Can she destroy him piece after piece if she does it fast or will the healing be faster?
4) What had happen if Elixir used his power on Hulk before the fight with the Astonishing?
5) What if Whyther was still a New X-man and touched Hulk?
Would the NXM had a chance by combining Wyther and Elixir's powers?
6) If Kurt teleported Hulk's head away, would the body grew a new head or the head grew a new body. Or will head AND body greaw new body and head, resulting in 2 Hulks?
7) (Not a WWH question) Would you prefer be a New X-man (considering their mortality rate seem to have decreased this last times) or an Initiative trainee?
Would you prefer to be teacher/trainer in Xavier's or trainer/counceller in Camp Hammond?
8) What would you make buy a comics featuring character(s) you don't know or you are not fan of?
Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|