Comic Battle >> View Thread

Author
SuperJ





As most ppl know SS's abilities I'll just supply a link for the Eradicator who is less known.

http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Eradicator_%28New_Earth%29

And although these types of sites are fan writen this one looks pretty accurate.

All of Superman's powers plus energy powers. I believe it's a good match up.

Opinions?



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista
Oculporate




Classicly yeah a real cool matchup, nowadays Surfer is gonna dominate him

>
> As most ppl know SS's abilities I'll just supply a link for the Eradicator who is less known.
>
> http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Eradicator_%28New_Earth%29
>
> And although these types of sites are fan writen this one looks pretty accurate.
>
> All of Superman's powers plus energy powers. I believe it's a good match up.
>
> Opinions?
>



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista
Rehzon


Location: Red Forest, Chernobyl
Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008



> Classicly yeah a real cool matchup, nowadays Surfer is gonna dominate him
>




Posted with Mozilla Firefox 2.0 on Windows XP
Braugi




or even Lobo. But then, he got one shotted by a surprise attack from the Cyborg Superman...

>
> > Classicly yeah a real cool matchup, nowadays Surfer is gonna dominate him
> >
>
>



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista
SuperJ





> or even Lobo. But then, he got one shotted by a surprise attack from the Cyborg Superman...
>
> >
> > > Classicly yeah a real cool matchup, nowadays Surfer is gonna dominate him
> > >
> >
> >


You say that like it is hard to believe. Cyborg Supes is not slouch with or without rings. And a sucker punch can make all the difference (especially with characters in this power range).

I still think its a good match up though, but I really haven't read about the Eradicator much since his "Reign of Superman" appearances. I really like the new costume though.



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Defensor




>
> As most ppl know SS's abilities I'll just supply a link for the Eradicator who is less known.
>
> http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Eradicator_%28New_Earth%29
>
> And although these types of sites are fan writen this one looks pretty accurate.
>
> All of Superman's powers plus energy powers. I believe it's a good match up.
>
> Opinions?
>




Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Daveym 

Moderator

Location: Lancashire
Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008



>
> As most ppl know SS's abilities I'll just supply a link for the Eradicator who is less known.
>
> http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Eradicator_%28New_Earth%29
>
> And although these types of sites are fan writen this one looks pretty accurate.
>
> All of Superman's powers plus energy powers. I believe it's a good match up.
>
> Opinions?
>


It's a good Match-up! \:\)

The Eradicator was a very powerful figure as you say and I do think he's a challenge for The Surfer.
While The Surfer can do far more and is (energywise) much more powerful The Eradicator is physically a match I think. It would depend on the circumstances quite a bit as while I would tip the Surfer for the win we've already seen it's quite possible to get close enough to strike him, whether Eradicator is physically powerful enough to Tax Surfer is an open question but if he = or surpasses superman then he'd be the man to do it i think!

The Silver Surfer would get my vote at least 6/10 but like i say it depends on what tactics Surfer employs and whether he makes a fundamental mistake in underestimating The Eradicators powerlevel and letting him get too close...



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP

Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software