|The Flash >> View Post|
Subj: What Barry and Team Flash should do to prepare for Reverse Flash
Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 at 11:51:57 pm BST (Viewed 7 times)
Inserting spoiler as precaution.
So what does Team Flash need to do to prepare for battle against Reverse Flash?
1. They need to start thinking outside the box since Wells/Thawne knows them all so well.
2. Barry needs to use the videos that RF left behind and trace the angle back to the hidden cameras in Star LAbs and their homes and get rid of them all. Cisco then needs to run a sensor scan for any other cameras.
3. It is already confirmed that Barry will contact Captain Cold and the Rogues for help and we know that will go sideways.
4. However Cisco can possibly modify the force field of the containment unit to encompass all of Star Labs thus blocking RF from returning.
5. Cisco needs to recreate the cold gun used by Captain Cold and give one to Barry and to each and every member of team Flash since the cold gun is designed to stop a speedster.
6. Get Henry Allen to Star Labs for protective custody as RF could still target Barry through his father.
7. Contact Firestorm, his power could be a wild card that RF isn't expecting. Hard to say since RF does have future knowledge.
8. Set many traps for a speedster inside Star Labs in case RF returns. Make Star Labs as safe a haven as possible.
9. Talk to all the imprisoned meta humans, work out a deal for their aid against RF.
10. Get GIDEON away from RF.
Barry also needs to make a decision about his impending time travel to 15 years ago. he knows he HAS to go, but what devices could he take with him to tilt the odds in his favor?
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 37.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|