|Marvel Universe >> View Post|
Subj: San Diego stuff: What do you look forward too.
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 at 12:37:49 pm EDT
With all the announcements in San Diego, there are a few titles that I will be picking up however it means that I will have to cancel a few.
What I'm excited about the announcements:
- The War of the Kings --- that will be an awesome cosmic saga. I have been keeping up with Vulcan and the Inhumans since House of M. PLus I get Nova and GofG. Going to be specatular.
- Adam: The Return of the Blue Marvel ---- piqued my curiousity of a Black Super-Hero in during the Civil Rights Mvt. Definitely getting it.
- X-Men: World's Apart --- focus on Storm. I read the Black Panther and I love the marriage between the two. I hope Storm doesn't have to choose between T'Challa or the X-Men. Why not both! Intersting personal conflicted story. I'm very picky as to what X-titles to get.
This means I will be leaving a few Marvel titles starting next week but some of them I will just pick in HC format.
- Thor --- as a monthly too slow but in a one volume format, an awesome read.
- Hulk --- the delays and story flow does not warrant a monthly format, better as a collected edition.
- X-Men: Legacy --- I find this also reads better as a collected edition.
- Invincible Iron Man --- lost interest. Stark seems like a better character in Captain America , Secret Invasion and Might Avengers.
But I will still be sticking with BND Amazing Spider-Man!!!!!! I love the story flow and characters.
Posted with Apple Safari on MacOS X
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|