The Thor Message Board >> View Thread

Author
CapDANamerica




I bought a Thor Randy Bowen statue for like 170 bucks. What a piece of artwork this is. I wopnder if he has any plans on making a new one of the current Thor. I currently have Hawkeye and Ironfist. With Diamond select I have Cap's origin, cap vs redskull cosmic cube, punisher, and captain america new avengers. I love Bowen's work the most and my eyes are on Captain America, Namor, Hulk, and Moon Knight...just wish my pockets were deep enough. ANyone else collect these statue paintings as well?


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Lightning Strike




This is the statue I REALLY want, but at $400, it's probably not going to happen unless I get a steal on one off Ebay.


GAMS Member #12
Make A Wish Foundation
Jesus Forever
"Want to see the size of my love?"
Ascend the winding path outside of Jerusalem.
Follow the dots of bloody dirt until you crest the hill.
Before looking up, pause and hear me whisper,
"This is how much I love you" . . . Jesus on the cross.




Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Magni 11550




> I bought a Thor Randy Bowen statue for like 170 bucks. What a piece of artwork this is. I wopnder if he has any plans on making a new one of the current Thor. I currently have Hawkeye and Ironfist. With Diamond select I have Cap's origin, cap vs redskull cosmic cube, punisher, and captain america new avengers. I love Bowen's work the most and my eyes are on Captain America, Namor, Hulk, and Moon Knight...just wish my pockets were deep enough. ANyone else collect these statue paintings as well?

I have a bunch. My Thor related ones are;
Bowen Classic Thor (2)
Bowen Change-O-Head - kids have broken off wings and hand w/ hammer
Bowen Armored Thor mini-bust
Bowen Loki mini-bust
Bowen Destroyer mini-bust
Bowen Grey Gargoyle mini-bust
Bowen Absorbing Man mini-bust
Avengers Adversaries - Thor and Loki statues
Dynamic Forces Loki on throne bust - kids broke off fingers
Dynamic Forces Thor bust
Dynamic Forces Thor variant bust
Diamond Select Thor bust
Diamond Select Thor bearded variant bust (2) - kids broke one

I'm hoping Sideshow comes out with the premium format Thor statue soon.




Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Lightning Strike




> > I bought a Thor Randy Bowen statue for like 170 bucks. What a piece of artwork this is. I wopnder if he has any plans on making a new one of the current Thor. I currently have Hawkeye and Ironfist. With Diamond select I have Cap's origin, cap vs redskull cosmic cube, punisher, and captain america new avengers. I love Bowen's work the most and my eyes are on Captain America, Namor, Hulk, and Moon Knight...just wish my pockets were deep enough. ANyone else collect these statue paintings as well?
>
> I have a bunch. My Thor related ones are;
> Bowen Classic Thor (2)
> Bowen Change-O-Head - kids have broken off wings and hand w/ hammer
> Bowen Armored Thor mini-bust
> Bowen Loki mini-bust
> Bowen Destroyer mini-bust
> Bowen Grey Gargoyle mini-bust
> Bowen Absorbing Man mini-bust
> Avengers Adversaries - Thor and Loki statues
> Dynamic Forces Loki on throne bust - kids broke off fingers
> Dynamic Forces Thor bust
> Dynamic Forces Thor variant bust
> Diamond Select Thor bust
> Diamond Select Thor bearded variant bust (2) - kids broke one

Darn kids! ;\-\)
Mine know that my collectibles are off limits and NOT to touch them EVER. \:\-\)


GAMS Member #12
Make A Wish Foundation
Jesus Forever
"Want to see the size of my love?"
Ascend the winding path outside of Jerusalem.
Follow the dots of bloody dirt until you crest the hill.
Before looking up, pause and hear me whisper,
"This is how much I love you" . . . Jesus on the cross.




Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
bigtimennotime




> I have a bunch. My Thor related ones are;
> Bowen Classic Thor (2)
> Bowen Change-O-Head - kids have broken off wings and hand w/ hammer
> Bowen Armored Thor mini-bust
> Bowen Loki mini-bust
> Bowen Destroyer mini-bust
> Bowen Grey Gargoyle mini-bust
> Bowen Absorbing Man mini-bust
> Avengers Adversaries - Thor and Loki statues
> Dynamic Forces Loki on throne bust - kids broke off fingers
> Dynamic Forces Thor bust
> Dynamic Forces Thor variant bust
> Diamond Select Thor bust
> Diamond Select Thor bearded variant bust (2) - kids broke one
>
> I'm hoping Sideshow comes out with the premium format Thor statue soon.
>

I would totally take one of those classic thor statues off your hands for a decent price...

-bigtime out.




Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
capDANamerica




that is a badass statue


> This is the statue I REALLY want, but at $400, it's probably not going to happen unless I get a steal on one off Ebay.
>
>


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Hatman




> This is the statue I REALLY want, but at $400, it's probably not going to happen unless I get a steal on one off Ebay.
>
>
> GAMS Member #12
> Make A Wish Foundation
> Jesus Forever
> "Want to see the size of my love?"
> Ascend the winding path outside of Jerusalem.
> Follow the dots of bloody dirt until you crest the hill.
> Before looking up, pause and hear me whisper,
> "This is how much I love you" . . . Jesus on the cross.




Posted with Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6 on MacOS X
Neptune73




> I bought a Thor Randy Bowen statue for like 170 bucks. What a piece of artwork this is. I wopnder if he has any plans on making a new one of the current Thor. I currently have Hawkeye and Ironfist. With Diamond select I have Cap's origin, cap vs redskull cosmic cube, punisher, and captain america new avengers. I love Bowen's work the most and my eyes are on Captain America, Namor, Hulk, and Moon Knight...just wish my pockets were deep enough. ANyone else collect these statue paintings as well?

Also collect randy bowen statues..and mostly mini busts...i have about 70+ mini bust(at least..lost count)and 3 namor statues(Silverage,classic,modern)and another namor staue(cant remember name)manthing statue,Thanos staue,Hulk statue(Grey hulk transformatin limited of 250 made)Thor statue. hope to one day HAVE all mini busts..it'll cost me some $$$ but to me its worth it!!! my favorite mini busts is MR FIXIT minibust(have 4)love the grey hulk..and namor mini bust...dont have a thor mini bust..working on it thou!!!but i do have the mini statue!!!

Neptune73


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 8.0.3.4 on Windows XP
Magni 11550




> > I have a bunch. My Thor related ones are;
> > Bowen Classic Thor (2)
> > Bowen Change-O-Head - kids have broken off wings and hand w/ hammer
> > Bowen Armored Thor mini-bust
> > Bowen Loki mini-bust
> > Bowen Destroyer mini-bust
> > Bowen Grey Gargoyle mini-bust
> > Bowen Absorbing Man mini-bust
> > Avengers Adversaries - Thor and Loki statues
> > Dynamic Forces Loki on throne bust - kids broke off fingers
> > Dynamic Forces Thor bust
> > Dynamic Forces Thor variant bust
> > Diamond Select Thor bust
> > Diamond Select Thor bearded variant bust (2) - kids broke one
> >
> > I'm hoping Sideshow comes out with the premium format Thor statue soon.
> >
>
> I would totally take one of those classic thor statues off your hands for a decent price...
>
> -bigtime out.
>
>

Sorry. I need both. One for display and the other for insurance in case my kids get hold of the first one.



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP

Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software