|Avengers >> View Post|
Subj: Re: The riddle of Kazantra...Thanos's other mother
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 at 09:51:41 am EST (Viewed 29 times)
Reply Subj: Re: The riddle of Kazantra...Thanos's other mother
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 at 07:07:10 am EST (Viewed 20 times)
While this is definitely a case of "nobody asked Starlin about his plot", it's easily explained by what we know about Mentor, which is that he makes his son Eros look like a piker with the ladies.
Well the questions I have
1. Is Kazantra Thanos's mother or step-mother?
2. Is Sui-San Eros's mother or step-mother?
3. Are Sui-San and Kazantra the same person?
4. Could Thanos be Sui-San's son but Eros be Kazantra's son?
5. Kazantra is shown with 3 children. Thanos must be her step-child if she isn't Sui-San. Eros might be one of the other two...but who is Mentor's third kid? Presumably Mentor has had numerous children over the ages but Thanos and Eros are supposed to be the last two if memory serves. It appears they have a younger brother or maybe even a brother younger than Thanos but older than Stafox.
6. If Moondragon came to Titan as a child after her parents were killed and played with Thanos who was also a child...then how did an adult Thanos kill Heather's parents?
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 27.0 on Windows XP
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|