Well that prediction came true. This story-packed, characters-changing, retweaked-superteam adventure was worth the read. Here's some PBP to compare if you read it.
· Accurate cover. APPRECIATED placement footnote in Recap Page.
· Interesting reimagined intro of Ironheart 3.0 and Brawn. Much better character potential for them. They still have lots of 'splaining to do - with what they can do. Let's wait and see.
· Y'gotta feel for Sam.
· Smart use of Ho.
· Good foster home placement for Snowguard.
· Amka Aliyak alliteration. Alright!
· Excellent handling of The Vision and shocking reveal that HE'S DYING! Noooo! AND he's good with that?! Noooo!
· Using G.I.R.L. to locate trouble spots for Champions missions is smart alternative to Story Limbo for them.
· Remote location of Tanzania is refreshing.
· Heartfelt 3 pages with Sam and Kam.
· Damn Ulton bug! Keeps readers on edge.
· Heartwarming scene where Amka tries to, well, warm Viv's heart.
· Unexpected and unlikely Return of Man-Thing! Trepedatiously anxious for the looong overdue proper handling of this character.
· Interesting Viv spotlight on her synthezoi emotional and backstory status.
Snowguard in action.
· Neat twist on Man-Thing's catch phrase. Poor Viv, though.
Support Cancer Research and Alzheimer Research.