Batman >> View Post
·
Post By
stupid baby

In Reply To
emerickman

Subj: Re: Sketches from eBay today...
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 at 01:42:01 pm EDT
Reply Subj: Sketches from eBay today...
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 at 11:46:37 am EDT (Viewed 6 times)

Previous Post

Like any?

BATMAN Aries Mendoza
http://i1.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/93/ca/8a1e_1.JPG

POISON IVY Tommy Castillo
http://www.geocities.com/vonzinkann/tommypoison.JPG

JOKER Dick Giordano
http://www.ericzinkann.com/giojoker.jpg

BATGIRL joseph mackie
http://i22.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/94/04/86ea_1.JPG

ROBIN Children�s Game Cards called �Robin � The Boy Wonder�, based on the DC Comic Book character from Batman. Made by Russell in 1977
http://www.kingbe.com/jpeg/208robn2.jpg

HARLEY QUINN PEPE ALEJANDRO
http://i13.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/95/39/3c74_1.JPG

RIDDLER statue drawing
http://i19.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/94/e8/72da_1.JPG

NOT SURE WHO Jim Lee
http://i13.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/95/2b/2b0f_1.JPG

DETECTIVE 468 Marshall Rogers
http://www.comicartfans.com/Images/Category_3081/subcat_7524/Rogers%20Detective%20468%20p1%20sml.jpg




> Like any?
>
> BATMAN Aries Mendoza
> http://i1.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/93/ca/8a1e_1.JPG
>
> POISON IVY Tommy Castillo
> http://www.geocities.com/vonzinkann/tommypoison.JPG
>
> JOKER Dick Giordano
> http://www.ericzinkann.com/giojoker.jpg
>
> BATGIRL joseph mackie
> http://i22.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/94/04/86ea_1.JPG
>
> ROBIN Children’s Game Cards called “Robin – The Boy Wonder”, based on the DC Comic Book character from Batman. Made by Russell in 1977
> http://www.kingbe.com/jpeg/208robn2.jpg
>
> HARLEY QUINN PEPE ALEJANDRO
> http://i13.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/95/39/3c74_1.JPG
>
> RIDDLER statue drawing
> http://i19.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/94/e8/72da_1.JPG
>
> NOT SURE WHO Jim Lee
> http://i13.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/95/2b/2b0f_1.JPG

not sure who is black canary,
and its not drawn by Jim Lee, its Frank Miller
just letting you know
>
> DETECTIVE 468 Marshall Rogers
> http://www.comicartfans.com/Images/Category_3081/subcat_7524/Rogers%20Detective%20468%20p1%20sml.jpg
>


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2022 by Comicboards/TVShowboards. Software Copyright © 2003-2022 Powermad Software