Edit: Please delete the below thread, mods.
So Jezebel Jet comments that Bruce is "in his thirties now," seeming to indicate that Bruce is in his early 30s. I assume that Bruce was de-aged by a "Superboy-Prime Punch" as this doesn't gel with what we already know:
1. Bruce is stated as being 25 in Batman: Year One.
2. Zero Hour established that ten years had gone by since Bruce's debut as Batman, Bruce would thus be 35 at the time of Zero Hour.
3. Zatanna has previously shown to be a lover of John Constantine when both were in college. Constantine is now in his late forties, having aged in real-time for the most part. Zatanna would thus be in her late forties as well.
4. Bruce and Zatanna are said to be "childhood friends," meaning they're pretty much the same age unless an 18-year old Zatanna enjoyed playing with five-year old kids.
Then there's Tim Drake:
1. Tim was in the audience when Dick's parents died, but their has traditionally shown to be a sizeable age gap between the two. TIm was probably only five when Dick's parents died.
2. Tim was only able to drive the Redbird in its civilian form because he was granted a special underage Driver's License so he could drive his crippled father around. But no one is going to give a 12-year old a driver's license under any circumstances, so Tim was probably 14-15 at the start of his solo series.
3. Tim had at least three summer vacations in his solo series, he would have been 18-19 during One Year Later, yet he and Steph are shown as probably being juniors.
4. The current "Robin" artist and the current "Teen Titans" artist draw Tim, Steph and friends as pumped-up 18-19 year olds, yet in R.I.P., Robin Spoiler Special and Gotham Underground they're drawn as 15-16 year olds.
> 3. Zatanna has previously shown to be a lover of John Constantine when both were in college. Constantine is now in his late forties, having aged in real-time for the most part. Zatanna would thus be in her late forties as well.
Personally, I discount this. Since the DCU and Vertigo really don't intersect that much these days, and because of the decision to keep Constantine aging in real-time, I just look at it as Vertigo being it's own separate universe, and Constantine had an affair with the Zatanna of that universe. Not the one from 'New Earth' DCU.