Subj: With respect to Vision...Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 05:38:52 pm EDT (Viewed 115 times)
Reply Subj: Re: Thanos has dealt with the likes of intangible opponents before (Stardust/Vision) and won...he's also...
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 03:27:59 pm EDT (Viewed 135 times)
| > |
> > fought against shape-shifters before and won, so there's really no reason to wonder about if he can against someone who can do both. He's even fought invisible opponents, opponents who are physically stronger than MM is. I really don't see Thanos having a problem dealing with MM.
> When Did Thanos face Stardust or Vision? I Don't recall any particular instances, in any case I've never seen the Martians Intangibility thwarted in the same way Visions has been...
IIRC, during "Avengers: Celestial Quest", Vision wasn't able to phase into one of Thanos's clones that was supposed to rival the original in power. I don't think Thanos has ever faced Stardust.
- Thanos Vs. Martian Manhunter · Daveym · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:48:10 pm EDT
- MM for the win... · Bootch · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 01:09:54 pm EDT
- Thanos uttery crushed MM *nt* · MysteryMan · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 01:49:33 am EDT
- Re: Thanos Vs. Martian Manhunter · Kadaj · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 12:28:01 am EDT
- Re: Thanos Vs. Martian Manhunter · Bob · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 11:21:10 pm EDT
- Re: Thanos Vs. Martian Manhunter · gumbo · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 07:20:29 pm EDT
- To give MM even a shot at this you have to assume at least 1 thing. · Tanthius · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 06:59:17 pm EDT
- Gotta Agree, This should hardly be called a battle... · Master · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 05:52:23 pm EDT
- Here's the real question Thanos Vs Fernus · Reedification · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 05:22:43 pm EDT
- Unless you're of the school... · Amor Fati · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 03:43:13 pm EDT
- J'onn has the tools at his disposal to defeat Thanos · Hatman · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 03:25:42 pm EDT
- Trying to keep a straight face. Surely you jest? (no text) · vermin · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:59:31 pm EDT