| > |
> First of all, while Rulk is hella strong, I don't know that he is TWICE as strong as Thor, which is at least where Kurse is.
> But more importantly, Kurse is magically powered (or whatever energy the beyonder uses) and can exist in all environments. Rulk had to hold his breath in space!! Even WWH could breath in space. Zap the oxygen, he's done...eventually. Put him in space, HE'S DONE! He can't propel himself and he can't breath. This is NOT the formula for a herald buster.
> I am telling you, Rulk has been VERY effective in his run thus far, but he is still being overrated on this board.
Honestly I can't see him as having done anything that puts him past the Kurse level yet nonetheless up into Thanos or Mangog level.
- BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · vermin · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:21:39 pm EDT
- The difference is that Kurse was created by an intelligent, capable writer. Rulk? Nowhere near it. · MjolnirsPower · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 06:29:52 pm EDT
- while he can theoretically jump really well also, Kurse hasn't shown the mobility · Braugi · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 07:36:48 am EDT
- I agree with Watcher on this. NT · Kadaj · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 12:32:49 am EDT
- Re: BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · bd2999 · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 11:58:09 pm EDT
- Re: BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · beancurd · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 09:50:05 pm EDT
- Re: BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · gumbo · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 07:23:39 pm EDT
- The need to breath is THE big difference?... it's not much to be honest... · Would be Watcher · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 04:25:46 pm EDT
- Whats the difference between the two ? Sure, they both beat Thor...but Rulk did it with STYLE. :-D (no text) · Maestro · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 03:07:38 pm EDT
- If either Rhulk or Kurse were put in outerspace, they would not be able to engage each other.... · Defensor · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:34:59 pm EDT
- Good Points, Agree with You. · Daveym · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:31:24 pm EDT