| > |
> > In the Superman issue we see Supes chatting with Hal Jordan in space and Hal has a breathing apparatus construct over Superman's head while they are up there. I think the retcon is that Supes can still spend extended periods of time in space but when his breath runs out he has to return to Earth for air.
> Krypto was not wearing any breathing appartus... the breathing appartus might have been to communicate. Anyway, they have messed up continuity so much I'm no longer sure of ANYthing. What's true this month is another month retcon. I'm seriously tired of this.
Yep. Superman apparently needed to breathe as of a few months ago. Yet a few short years ago he definitively did not. A month from now who knows? Especially with another (final!) crisis underway.
DC is a mess right now.
| > |
> > >
> > > Thirdly, will it even be depicted in comics? And fourth, if it sticks, then 99% instead of 100% of heralds can breath in space!
> > >
> > Make that 98%. Rulk sure looked comfortable in space too !!
His Holiness The Pope
The Church of HulkSt Jones Church, New Mexico
- BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · vermin · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:21:39 pm EDT
- The difference is that Kurse was created by an intelligent, capable writer. Rulk? Nowhere near it. · MjolnirsPower · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 06:29:52 pm EDT
- while he can theoretically jump really well also, Kurse hasn't shown the mobility · Braugi · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 07:36:48 am EDT
- I agree with Watcher on this. NT · Kadaj · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 12:32:49 am EDT
- Re: BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · bd2999 · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 11:58:09 pm EDT
- Re: BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · beancurd · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 09:50:05 pm EDT
- Re: BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · gumbo · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 07:23:39 pm EDT
- The need to breath is THE big difference?... it's not much to be honest... · Would be Watcher · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 04:25:46 pm EDT
- Whats the difference between the two ? Sure, they both beat Thor...but Rulk did it with STYLE. :-D (no text) · Maestro · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 03:07:38 pm EDT
- If either Rhulk or Kurse were put in outerspace, they would not be able to engage each other.... · Defensor · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:34:59 pm EDT
- Good Points, Agree with You. · Daveym · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:31:24 pm EDT