| > > |
> > First of all, while Rulk is hella strong, I don't know that he is TWICE as strong as Thor, which is at least where Kurse is.
> > But more importantly, Kurse is magically powered (or whatever energy the beyonder uses) and can exist in all environments. Rulk had to hold his breath in space!! Even WWH could breath in space. Zap the oxygen, he's done...eventually. Put him in space, HE'S DONE! He can't propel himself and he can't breath. This is NOT the formula for a herald buster.
> > I am telling you, Rulk has been VERY effective in his run thus far, but he is still being overrated on this board.
> as much as i am biased toward thor and his adversaries, i'll have to say that kurse is extremely strong but doesn't seem to possess a great intellect. red hulk on the other hand appears to be very knowledgeable and combines great strength, skill and strategy. that's a very formidable combination. at this point, if they fought, would give the edge to red hulk, plus red hulk doesn't have a metal vulnerability that kurse may have. i'm keeping my fingers crossed that thor gets another shot at the red hulk and turn the tables on him. i am another person who is disappointed that the red hulk beats the hulk but we are informed the hulk has been powered down so its not that bad for the hulk fans.
While I initially took Quesada's comments to mean that others have pointed out there are many ways to interpret that statement.
ie powered down to "classic" Hulk levels after WWH, powered down from Hulk to Banner as we saw at the end of WWH. So it may very well be that bad for us Hulk fans
| > on the other hand, many believe that thor is at a very high level currently and not only did he lose badly but he got beaten up by his own hammer. talk about being owned every which way. on another note, beta ray bill almost gets wiped out by the skrulls so i guess everything asgardian has a target on its back these days. |
His Holiness The Pope
The Church of HulkSt Jones Church, New Mexico
- BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · vermin · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:21:39 pm EDT
- The difference is that Kurse was created by an intelligent, capable writer. Rulk? Nowhere near it. · MjolnirsPower · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 06:29:52 pm EDT
- while he can theoretically jump really well also, Kurse hasn't shown the mobility · Braugi · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 07:36:48 am EDT
- I agree with Watcher on this. NT · Kadaj · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 12:32:49 am EDT
- Re: BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · bd2999 · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 11:58:09 pm EDT
- Re: BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · beancurd · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 09:50:05 pm EDT
- Re: BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · gumbo · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 07:23:39 pm EDT
- The need to breath is THE big difference?... it's not much to be honest... · Would be Watcher · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 04:25:46 pm EDT
- Whats the difference between the two ? Sure, they both beat Thor...but Rulk did it with STYLE. :-D (no text) · Maestro · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 03:07:38 pm EDT
- If either Rhulk or Kurse were put in outerspace, they would not be able to engage each other.... · Defensor · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:34:59 pm EDT
- Good Points, Agree with You. · Daveym · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:31:24 pm EDT