Subj: Re: it was made pretty clear in the text that the only thing Plas hadPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 03:27:31 am EDT
Reply Subj: it was made pretty clear in the text that the only thing Plas had
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 09:28:19 pm EDT
And that Plas is by far the most durable member of the League and couldn't be mind controlled
> going for him was that Fernus couldn't read what he was going to do before he did it...
| > |
> > > > MM functionally has acted like Fernus in maybe 1% of his appearances. That wasn't the question posed. It's not like saying Thor with one sided prep attacks Thanos all out with god blasts, anti force, etc.
> > > >
> > > > Fernus functions on a higher level. He is on the same relative level as Thanos. This fight would be much closer. In fact, I have a tough time picking a winner.
> > >
> > > I think Thanos is STILL the favorite, because Fernus struggled FAR more against Plastic Man than he should have...OK, can't read his mind effectively, so just rip him into little pieces with your near superman level strength and scatter him throughout the universe....
> > >
> > > remember, Jonn beat Fernus in the end too...
> > >
> > > As such, while Fernus was certainly more effective than Jonn, if you average in how he did against Plastic Man with how he did against the JLA, he's not quite as impressive as you think...
- Thanos Vs. Martian Manhunter · Daveym · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:48:10 pm EDT
- MM for the win... · Bootch · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 01:09:54 pm EDT
- Thanos uttery crushed MM *nt* · MysteryMan · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 01:49:33 am EDT
- Re: Thanos Vs. Martian Manhunter · Kadaj · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 12:28:01 am EDT
- Re: Thanos Vs. Martian Manhunter · Bob · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 11:21:10 pm EDT
- Re: Thanos Vs. Martian Manhunter · gumbo · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 07:20:29 pm EDT
- To give MM even a shot at this you have to assume at least 1 thing. · Tanthius · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 06:59:17 pm EDT
- Gotta Agree, This should hardly be called a battle... · Master · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 05:52:23 pm EDT
- Here's the real question Thanos Vs Fernus · Reedification · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 05:22:43 pm EDT
- Unless you're of the school... · Amor Fati · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 03:43:13 pm EDT
- J'onn has the tools at his disposal to defeat Thanos · Hatman · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 03:25:42 pm EDT
- Trying to keep a straight face. Surely you jest? (no text) · vermin · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:59:31 pm EDT