Subj: Re: Yeah, it tends to keep you alive. Why did the writer specifically point out that.....Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 10:56:39 am EDT (Viewed 97 times)
Reply Subj: Yeah, it tends to keep you alive. Why did the writer specifically point out that.....
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 09:56:52 am EDT (Viewed 56 times)
| > |
> > >
> > > He didn't simply beat down Thor, he used some effective trickery/tactics. Kurse can take it to Thor WITHOUT a plan and just beat him down.
> > >
> he has to breath?? It's because he wanted us the readers to know that.
> > what gave you the impression RHulk couldn't do that and more(not the breathing thing it's inconsequential really)? I mean it's not after seeing thor hitting Rhulk with all he got to no avail that you could conclude that no?
> LMAO! Do you REALLY think Thor hit him with all he has?? Not even close.
If you had read Hulk #5 you would know that while bashing Rulk, Thor specifically stated that Rulk would be dead by morning. So um... how exactly would Rulk have been dead... if Thor wasn't intent on killing him ???
Sorry but its generally accepted that, intent to kill = not holding back.
| > > I don't specially like RHulk but I really don't think he needed the hammer to steam roll thor like you seem to imply. |
> Of course he did. If he didn't, he wouldn't have gone through all that. Wouldn't make a bit of sense.
If a guy can take your "killer" blows and not even blink, do you really think he needs a weapon to take you out ?
To believe so is actually an insult to Savage Hulk who was also beaten by Rulk who didn't have any weapon back then either. Rulk went through all that not simply to defeat Thor (which he could have done at his leisure), but to humiliate him as well by crippling him with his own hammer then kick off the helmet at the end.
| > > The battle was so one sided I feel aunt May versus spiderman would have been a closer match. Come on we have nothing conclusive to compare Kurse and Rhulk but you still insist Kurse is out of Rhulk league. We simply can't say that based on facts.|
> Yes we do. We know that Kurse does not need to breath and that Red Hulk doesn't. That is very conclusive.
- BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · vermin · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:21:39 pm EDT
- The difference is that Kurse was created by an intelligent, capable writer. Rulk? Nowhere near it. · MjolnirsPower · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 06:29:52 pm EDT
- while he can theoretically jump really well also, Kurse hasn't shown the mobility · Braugi · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 07:36:48 am EDT
- I agree with Watcher on this. NT · Kadaj · Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 12:32:49 am EDT
- Re: BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · bd2999 · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 11:58:09 pm EDT
- Re: BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · beancurd · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 09:50:05 pm EDT
- Re: BIG difference between Rulk and Kurse. · gumbo · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 07:23:39 pm EDT
- The need to breath is THE big difference?... it's not much to be honest... · Would be Watcher · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 04:25:46 pm EDT
- Whats the difference between the two ? Sure, they both beat Thor...but Rulk did it with STYLE. :-D (no text) · Maestro · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 03:07:38 pm EDT
- If either Rhulk or Kurse were put in outerspace, they would not be able to engage each other.... · Defensor · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:34:59 pm EDT
- Good Points, Agree with You. · Daveym · Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 02:31:24 pm EDT