Subj: Okay, I'm convinced. Vote for Los...Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 03:21:13 pm EST (Viewed 52 times)
Reply Subj: Re: Interesting points, a few questions ( I might be swayable )
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 03:08:16 pm EST (Viewed 12 times)
Quote:This offers Marvel Woman a nearly limitless amount of energy to absorb and use against Magix. We're talking about getting Ms. Marvel's powers to Binary levels here.
Quote:Binary drew off the power of a white hole, does the Kyln offer that same level of power? I'm asking here, I don't know.
Quote:- I have anti-telepathy defense. How?
Quote:Kevin Levin's powerset makes it so that your skin is covered by a shell of what ever substance is being touched. Consider Marvel Woman will be holding Captain America's Shield, Wonder Woman's Aegis bracelets, and her Golden Lasso of Truth. The shell will be a mixture of the SHIELD Alloy, Aegis, and the Lasso! The Lasso offers psi protection as Wonder Woman controls the "Fires of Truth."
Quote:You need to provide some support to this argument. I looked on Wiki and didn't see any details that said he could absord multiple elements at the same time or a mention that he could create a shell. Not saying you're wrong, just need a link to back up your claims.
There's an episode of Ben-10 Alien Force where Kevin needs anything to get stronger to free his bonds or something. He grabs change out of his pocket and mixes the properties of pennies, nickels, and dimes to form an alloy. I think the name of the episode is Plumbers' Helpers.
Later in the series, he is able to transmute his entire body (not just a shell around it), however, he eventually mutates and is stuck in a multi-elemental state.
I figured the shell maker is EM while a solid body maker would be closer to PM (I think his strength in that form was rivaling Ben's strongest alien form).
As crazy powerful as Nate Grey is, I think Los has a strategy to block the psi. With that out of the way and the Crunch's power boost I think he wins.
- 2010 Dark Marvel Amalgam Tournament!! · Dark Marvel · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 08:21:31 am EST
- Oh yea...Mr Sinister is in charge of my Amalgam :-) (no text) · Tongan Giant · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:07:08 pm EST
- Hey DM, I've PM'd you my write-up, could you post with my fight please? I'll be at work :-( (no text) · Liam Gallagher's Unibrow · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 06:52:14 pm EST
- Behold "Namorg The Cosmic Sea King" and last water bender · Thorion · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 04:05:00 pm EST
- Hey Thorion, I still need to know which mind is in control of your amalgam for tomorrow! (no text) · Hatman · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 10:04:18 am EST
- Battle 2!! Oculporate vs Arcanix! · Dark Marvel · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 08:24:23 am EST
- Oculporate wins · Late Great Donald Blake · Tue Jan 12, 2010 at 04:52:49 am EST
- Arcanix in a long one. n/t · RANDOM · Tue Jan 12, 2010 at 03:43:02 am EST
- Sorry I'm late on both of these battles guys, I was sick last night and have prettymuch · Joe Fixit · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:30:02 pm EST
- Wow..tough one here · Tongan Giant · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:17:50 pm EST
- Oculporate with herc in charg wins this battle. (no text) · Reedification · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 07:12:12 pm EST
- Here goes... · Drax the Legend · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 07:06:23 pm EST
- Oculporate win IMO · Exes · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 05:25:54 pm EST
- On the fence, but leaning strongly towards Arcanix. · Los · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 04:23:20 pm EST
- A Very Interesting Battle · Nucleon · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 01:24:01 pm EST
- Putting Hercules in charge may win it for Oculporate · Hatman · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:32:54 am EST
- Why is Arcanix immune to magic? just wondering · RANDOM · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:03:33 am EST
- Arcanix takes it. · Ragnarok · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 10:46:40 am EST
- Well I think Arcanix would win (no text) · Incriptus · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 10:18:06 am EST
- my thoughts on a ridic tough battle!! · Dark Marvel · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 09:25:11 am EST
- Arcanix write up!! · Dark Marvel · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 08:26:26 am EST
- Battle 1!!! Los vs Reedification · Dark Marvel · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 08:22:37 am EST
- Re: Battle 1!!! Los vs Reedification · Oculporate · Tue Jan 12, 2010 at 07:29:45 am EST
- Re: Battle 1!!! Los vs Reedification · Arcanix · Tue Jan 12, 2010 at 05:34:10 am EST
- Just a bunch of bias on by part, but... · Late Great Donald Blake · Tue Jan 12, 2010 at 04:20:40 am EST
- If Nate's in charge then reed wins if amora is then Los wins. n/t · RANDOM · Tue Jan 12, 2010 at 03:41:15 am EST
- Going with Reed on this one... · Joe Fixit · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:13:04 pm EST
- Hm, hm.... · Drax the Legend · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 06:50:31 pm EST
- Los wins a long Brutal battle (no text) · Exes · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 05:39:15 pm EST
- Write-up. (More like points of contention) Including the Psi Defense factor · Los · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 02:39:40 pm EST
- Reed's Beast Wins Over Los' Beautiful Concept And Character. · Nucleon · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 01:37:52 pm EST
- Reed via hardcore mind-rape. Shaman Nate > psi-resistant people. (no text) · Liam Gallagher's Unibrow · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 12:07:07 pm EST
- Reedification write up questions anwsered · Reedification · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:56:05 am EST
- I need details for Reed. Whose mind, body, etc. NT · Ragnarok · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 10:47:13 am EST
- Currently with reed (no text) · Incriptus · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 10:03:41 am EST
- Initial Thoughts is... · Dark Marvel · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 09:29:28 am EST