Subj: All that is awesome BUT (voters please consider)Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 07:10:21 pm EST (Viewed 58 times)
Reply Subj: Write-up. (More like points of contention) Including the Psi Defense factor
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 02:39:40 pm EST (Viewed 14 times)
Make no mistake. This is not an easy battle for either side.
- Wonder Woman is a master strategist. By merging with Ms. Marvel, she gains expertise in manipulation and absorption of Energy. Both are militarily trained. And guess what power source is sitting right in front of the combatants: THE KYLN.
This offers Marvel Woman a nearly limitless amount of energy to absorb and use against Magix. We're talking about getting Ms. Marvel's powers to Binary levels here.
- Just because you get the Nega Bands doesn't mean they automatically understand how to use them. In fact, the Nega bands are designed for use by Kree physiology. These will actually become a NON factor no matter whose body is being used. Sandman and Nate Grey are human, and Enchantress is Asgardian. The bands will be usable, but not NEARLY as effective as Captain Marvel(s) or other Kree would be.
- I have anti-telepathy defense. How?
Kevin Levin's powerset makes it so that your skin is covered by a shell of what ever substance is being touched. Consider Marvel Woman will be holding Captain America's Shield, Wonder Woman's Aegis bracelets, and her Golden Lasso of Truth. The shell will be a mixture of the SHIELD Alloy, Aegis, and the Lasso! The Lasso offers psi protection as Wonder Woman controls the "Fires of Truth."
- My speed and strength is STACKED.
Wonder Woman gives Class 100. Ms Marvel gives Class 50. Combined that is at least Class 150.
Wonder Woman moves at the speed of Hermes, nearly equal to Superman, who are bested only by The Flash. Ms Marvel gives greater than Mach 3 speed. That's an additional 3,000 MPH!
- My durability is THE BEST
Nothing. NOTHING can be stronger than a mixture of the Aegis and Captain America's shielding. This defends against mystical, as well as science based attacks.
Meanwhile, she is STILL wearing the bracers, and holding the shield, and wielding the lasso, and armed with the wings and special sword.
how does being made of a truth lasso give you psi defense aginst a psi that could destroy professor X's defense? I just think that is a reach for the stars.
Also yes you amalgam has huge strength and skill, but hitting sand will do you no good.
What is your defense against Asgardian magic, for that matter how do you returne from a BFR.
My character wears the nega bands and that provides great energy defense and energy manipulation that on top of Shamans inate ablility even if she absorbs the kruch (or a piece) The Nega bands can drain her.
- 2010 Dark Marvel Amalgam Tournament!! · Dark Marvel · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 08:21:31 am EST
- Oh yea...Mr Sinister is in charge of my Amalgam :-) (no text) · Tongan Giant · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:07:08 pm EST
- Hey DM, I've PM'd you my write-up, could you post with my fight please? I'll be at work :-( (no text) · Liam Gallagher's Unibrow · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 06:52:14 pm EST
- Behold "Namorg The Cosmic Sea King" and last water bender · Thorion · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 04:05:00 pm EST
- Hey Thorion, I still need to know which mind is in control of your amalgam for tomorrow! (no text) · Hatman · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 10:04:18 am EST
- Battle 2!! Oculporate vs Arcanix! · Dark Marvel · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 08:24:23 am EST
- Oculporate wins · Late Great Donald Blake · Tue Jan 12, 2010 at 04:52:49 am EST
- Arcanix in a long one. n/t · RANDOM · Tue Jan 12, 2010 at 03:43:02 am EST
- Sorry I'm late on both of these battles guys, I was sick last night and have prettymuch · Joe Fixit · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:30:02 pm EST
- Wow..tough one here · Tongan Giant · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:17:50 pm EST
- Oculporate with herc in charg wins this battle. (no text) · Reedification · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 07:12:12 pm EST
- Here goes... · Drax the Legend · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 07:06:23 pm EST
- Oculporate win IMO · Exes · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 05:25:54 pm EST
- On the fence, but leaning strongly towards Arcanix. · Los · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 04:23:20 pm EST
- A Very Interesting Battle · Nucleon · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 01:24:01 pm EST
- Putting Hercules in charge may win it for Oculporate · Hatman · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:32:54 am EST
- Why is Arcanix immune to magic? just wondering · RANDOM · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:03:33 am EST
- Arcanix takes it. · Ragnarok · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 10:46:40 am EST
- Well I think Arcanix would win (no text) · Incriptus · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 10:18:06 am EST
- my thoughts on a ridic tough battle!! · Dark Marvel · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 09:25:11 am EST
- Arcanix write up!! · Dark Marvel · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 08:26:26 am EST
- Battle 1!!! Los vs Reedification · Dark Marvel · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 08:22:37 am EST
- Re: Battle 1!!! Los vs Reedification · Oculporate · Tue Jan 12, 2010 at 07:29:45 am EST
- Re: Battle 1!!! Los vs Reedification · Arcanix · Tue Jan 12, 2010 at 05:34:10 am EST
- Just a bunch of bias on by part, but... · Late Great Donald Blake · Tue Jan 12, 2010 at 04:20:40 am EST
- If Nate's in charge then reed wins if amora is then Los wins. n/t · RANDOM · Tue Jan 12, 2010 at 03:41:15 am EST
- Going with Reed on this one... · Joe Fixit · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:13:04 pm EST
- Hm, hm.... · Drax the Legend · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 06:50:31 pm EST
- Los wins a long Brutal battle (no text) · Exes · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 05:39:15 pm EST
- Write-up. (More like points of contention) Including the Psi Defense factor · Los · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 02:39:40 pm EST
- Reed's Beast Wins Over Los' Beautiful Concept And Character. · Nucleon · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 01:37:52 pm EST
- Reed via hardcore mind-rape. Shaman Nate > psi-resistant people. (no text) · Liam Gallagher's Unibrow · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 12:07:07 pm EST
- Reedification write up questions anwsered · Reedification · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 11:56:05 am EST
- I need details for Reed. Whose mind, body, etc. NT · Ragnarok · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 10:47:13 am EST
- Currently with reed (no text) · Incriptus · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 10:03:41 am EST
- Initial Thoughts is... · Dark Marvel · Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 09:29:28 am EST