Quote:So this would be the sentient from the prime/orgonal Marvel universe? One created by the TOAA?
going by the recent Ultimates issue I assume:
1. First Firmament predates TOAA
2. FF was the first being in his universe (the first universe)
3. TOAA was God of Universe 7...no reason to assume he was God of universes 1-6 (or even 8 really)
4. FF's universe was alone and wasn't part of a multiverse...that came with later iterations.
5. FF's a dickish God who doesn't care about rules or morality.
But with that said I can't say you're wrong. We haven't gotten a clear explanation yet.
So that would make FF then really the TOAA in Marvel, as he was its vwery first Universe Creator?
DC has its faults, but would think the Presense and their view on cosmic things make a lot more since than Marvels does, as marvel seems to like to redo their cosmic continuity even more so than DC their reboots!