|The Flash >> View Post|
Subj: Re: Borrowing Problems from the Future- my take
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 at 01:54:35 am GMT (Viewed 8 times)
Reply Subj: Borrowing Problems from the Future- my take
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 at 03:34:42 pm GMT (Viewed 664 times)
I actually forgot that it was returning last week.
1) Barry should be able to teach classes on time travel by now, why is he asking HR anything about time travel.
2) Who is this woman that HR hired to work at the museum? Won't she notice strange things are occurring?
3) Candace Patton is an attractive woman. HOWEVER, why are her clothes getting smaller and smaller? Are they trying to make a case for why Barry is in love with her? And she's just being reduced to supportive girlfriend. NO! She has a job, let's see her at the office occasionally, let's see her break a story first. UGH! I almost wish they'd kill her and replace her with Iris from Earth 2.
4) Caitlin has a nice necklace. Hope it works.
5) Julian as part of Team Flash? meh. I understand it, but I don't particularly like it.
6) Cisco as a tour guide. I like it Works with his personality.
7) Kid Flash. Hmmm. Something is off there. I like the Wally character. Kid Flash should be more knowledgable about how his speed powers work. He seems to have taken the idea that just because he is almost as fast as Barry he knows everything Barry does. Young whippersnapper! lol
8) Eagerly waiting to see how Gypsy plays in the plot. I like the actress.
Posted with Apple Safari 10.0.2 on MacOS X
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|