|The Flash >> View Post|
Subj: Re: FLASH March 14th
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 at 06:05:25 pm GMT (Viewed 466 times)
Reply Subj: Re: FLASH March 14th
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 at 02:20:25 pm GMT (Viewed 506 times)
I think it was like this:
1. Eddie was getting Barry to face the fact that he screwed up royally with Flashpoint and that he had lied to the SF about accepting his mother's death. Well he had accepted it until his father was killed by ZOOM then Barry's grief sent him off the rails.
Eddie was also getting Barry to admit the whole truth about why he entered the SF, and it was to get Wally.
2. Ronnie: okay he learned or was reminded about self sacrifice an destroyed his emblem and homing device.
3. Snart: he was basically getting Barry to man up and realize that THE FLASH is who beats Savitar, not Kid Flash and that Barry cannot toss his problems onto others. Also the Snart about to blast Jay scene was a similar scene to Barry trying to move fast enough to save Iris from Savitar. Barry saves Jay and now hopefully realizes that the power to stop Savitar is truly within him.
SO the lessons Barry could be said to have learned:
1. Honesty, both with himself and others.
2. Self Sacrifice, sometimes the hero has to made the hard choices and the ultimate sacrifice.
3. Take responsibility and man up rather then toss your problems onto others.
As to dumping Iris....well that wasn't a smart move but we know it won't last.
Jesse: okay she learns that Savitar is not a god and all the others now know that he is just a person, who I think is a future-corrupted Barry, but she states she goes to Earth 3 to cover things there while Jay is trapped in the Speed Force. I'm more surprised that Wally didn't go with her.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 51.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|