Marvel Universe >> View Post
·
Post By
Surly Rockbottom

In Reply To
emerick-man

Subj: Re: Secret Invasion Survey...
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 at 10:20:42 am EST
Reply Subj: Secret Invasion Survey...
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 at 08:25:23 am EST (Viewed 1 times)

Previous Post

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=12846
When SECRET INVASION hits the stands, will it make you happy to see:



1 http://www.wizarduniverse.com/022508bendis.html
Tony happily hand SHIELD back over to Nick Fury after learning whatever he's been up to?

2 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/Irn12/cwfl11seattle.jpg
The full effect 50 State Teams are finally named (as was implied by this above FrontLine scene)?

3 It leading to Mighty Avengers and New Avengers (and Young Avengers?) merge into one title?

4 Captain Mar-Vell gets an ongoing title?

5 Evidence that the events in Amazing Spider-man are NOT happening in 616?

6 Bucky die - to be replaced by Steve as Cap again?

7 Thor not want to be bothered getting involved with skrulls?

8 Hulk's WARBOUND play a pivotal role in the story?

9 Uatu speak up about it (to the FF?)?

10 There have been more than 50+ skrulls impersonating Americans since the Civil War mini?








Enter a caption contest:

Comment on BATO #4:


> http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=12846
> When SECRET INVASION hits the stands, will it make you happy to see:
>
>
>
> 1 http://www.wizarduniverse.com/022508bendis.html
> Tony happily hand SHIELD back over to Nick Fury after learning whatever he's been up to?

I'm not sure. I've enjoyed Tony Stark as head of SHIELD, and the Knaufs write a darn good series.

> 2 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/Irn12/cwfl11seattle.jpg
> The full effect 50 State Teams are finally named (as was implied by this above FrontLine scene)?

Sure, that'd be nice. I'm interested anyway.

> 3 It leading to Mighty Avengers and New Avengers (and Young Avengers?) merge into one title?

Probably best for fans wallets.

> 4 Captain Mar-Vell gets an ongoing title?

No, I hate that he's back. Hand the title to Carol.

> 5 Evidence that the events in Amazing Spider-man are NOT happening in 616?

That would be quite enjoyable - what a mess.

> 6 Bucky die - to be replaced by Steve as Cap again?

Heck no. Steve coming back will just make more fans cynical about death in comics than ever before. This is the first time in my whole freaking life that I've picked up Captain America, and its been on my can't wait to read list. The story now is more interesting.

> 7 Thor not want to be bothered getting involved with skrulls?

That would suck. He needs to come back into the thick of things in a big way, and this would be a great way.

> 8 Hulk's WARBOUND play a pivotal role in the story?

I couldn't care less about these characters.

> 9 Uatu speak up about it (to the FF?)?

Sure, I guess.

> 10 There have been more than 50+ skrulls impersonating Americans since the Civil War mini?

Sure, what the heck. Blow my mind Marvel. That will be the best aspect of this series anyway - all the WTF! moments.

>
>
>
>
>
>

> Enter a caption contest:
>
> Comment on BATO #4:
>


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2022 by Comicboards/TVShowboards. Software Copyright © 2003-2022 Powermad Software