Subj: Two Other Words: Very Little! (nnt)Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 at 10:02:19 pm EDT (Viewed 67 times)
Reply Subj: What is wrong with Marvel now days.
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 at 04:10:51 pm EDT
Several things Marvel has done has made me say what the hell. First,you kill off the living legend Captian amercia. Second, you have Iron Man betray his friends of his own free will and form some secrect cabal that ended up making the world more dangerous and along with the us goverment and the SHRA made the skrulls job easier in invading earth.Spider Man made a deal with that demon Mephestio(Spiderman is not Johnny Blaze for christ sake). The explaination for what the demon did for Spidey makes no sense with somehow spidey lost his other powers,organic webing, and a boat load of experience and character development. He is back to being a rookie agian. A divorce is awlfull but making a deal with a demom isn't. My favorite chracter is Hulk and with a stroke of a pen the writer took away all his chracter development from wwh and PH by making him even stupider then stupid hulk ever was and introducing Red Hulk who in hulk 4 kickded stupid hulk like a goverment mule . It would have been better if we had Red Hulk v WWH/ Since both are powerful and proably equal it would be a battle of thinking and skills which would have been funner to watch.
I mean that too.
Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 4.0 on Windows XP
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2022 by Comicboards/TVShowboards. Software Copyright © 2003-2022 Powermad Software
- What is wrong with Marvel now days. · CABLE100 · Fri Jun 27, 2008 at 04:10:51 pm EDT
- What is wrong with Marvel nowadays · Grey Gargoyle · Mon Jun 30, 2008 at 01:25:02 pm EDT
- Re: What is wrong with Marvel now days. · SEHS66 · Sat Jun 28, 2008 at 07:18:21 am EDT
- Ok here we go... I will now elaborate... · autochron · Sat Jun 28, 2008 at 02:38:57 am EDT
- One thing at least is wrong there... · MysteryMan · Sat Jun 28, 2008 at 01:02:28 am EDT
- One thing at least is wrong there... · MysteryMan · Sat Jun 28, 2008 at 01:02:26 am EDT
- I'll play · mjyoung · Sat Jun 28, 2008 at 12:37:06 am EDT
- One word: plenty! With an unfortunate caveat. · autochron · Fri Jun 27, 2008 at 10:52:45 pm EDT
- Two Other Words: Very Little! (nnt) · Blackagar Boltagon Has A sore Foot · Fri Jun 27, 2008 at 10:02:19 pm EDT
- two words - Joe Quesada · stupid baby · Fri Jun 27, 2008 at 06:56:54 pm EDT
- Simple answer: Jeph Loeb. NT · Blargh · Fri Jun 27, 2008 at 05:05:04 pm EDT