|Marvel Universe >> View Post|
Subj: Re: Which super villains do you think are broken and how would you fix them?
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 at 03:09:43 pm EST (Viewed 200 times)
Reply Subj: Re: Which super villains do you think are broken and how would you fix them?
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 at 05:49:25 am EST (Viewed 192 times)
Quote:Not really. The only popular X-villain is Magneto. The Mandarin has been the main villain of two Iron Man cartoons. Apocalypse gets a single or two-parter episode here and there.
Well first, it's hard to beleive that comics most popular franchise only has one popular villain.
As for Apocalypse in adaptions:
- X-Men The Animated series - Appeared in all five seasons, even had a multi-episode story (four parts) near the end.
- X-Men Evolution - The last half of the third season was about stopping him
- Wolverine and The X-Men - Season two bad guy, series was canceled before storyline was shown.
- Appears as a boss in X-Men, X-Men 2 Clone Wars, X-Men 2 Gamemaster's Legacy, X-Men vs Street Fighter (main boss), Marvel Superheroes vs Street Fighter.
- Appears in video games which include his name with X-Men Mutant Apocalypse, X-Men Reign of Apocalypse, X-Men Ravages of Apocalypse, and X-Men Legends II Rise of Apocalypse.
- Bowen Design Statures: Apocalypse (3), Mandarin (1)