Who remembers the Spider-Man series timeline I posted back in early 2009? (Who remembers me?)
I've been keeping track of the Spidey series arrivals and departures since, waiting for a good time to do an update; since we now have a publishing schedule through the end of 2010 this seems like a good time. Attached (hopefully) is a draft revision, current through the end of the year.
I appreciated all of the comments and suggestions last time, even if I didn't use every idea, and wanted to post this here again before I share it anywhere else! Any observations are welcome, though I do have a few specific questions on which I would be glad to have insights:
1. The recent Web of Spider-Man series. "Core title?"
2. The current all-ages series is "Spider-Man Marvel Adventures" on the cover, and that's how some catalogs list it. Marvel's site seems to call it "Marvel Adventures Spider-Man volume 2," though. What do you think?
3. There were a few short-lived series of late, all of which I thought were to be ongoings, at one point, according to at least one source: Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Girl and Astonishing Spider-Man/Wolverine. All of them ended with no more issues than a typical LS, but should any of them actually be considered as an ongoing?
4. For that matter, what about Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane "season 2?" Was that actually meant to be a limited series?
5. Is right out. (No, seriously, those are the only questions I can think of now, but do share whatever you want to say.)
Hope everyone has been well,