|Amazing Spider-Man Message Board >> View Post|
Subj: Re: Spider-Man 2099 011...
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 at 07:08:27 pm CDT (Viewed 160 times)
Reply Subj: Spider-Man 2099 011...
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 at 08:47:11 pm CDT (Viewed 189 times)
I liked it too. Specific points to talk about:
1) How could Maestro be 200 years old, if he exists in the year 2099?
2) S-Man using the cancer-cure-spray on Tempest: When he got that cure it 2099 during SV, I originally thought that it was something to cure the Inheritors of their spider-totem hunger, as I didn't see S-Man wanting to return to the present. Glad to see he came back, and was going to come back, to cure her.
3) S-Man's line: "If the Goblin swings by, tell her I couldn't wait.": Is this a reference to Goblin 2099, whom PAD originally wanted to be Father Jennifer from Vol. 1? Perhaps in this new Earth-928 (before being wiped) actually had that within it, and Raab's messing with it to make the character really Gabe undone?
4) The private talk on the building with him and Spidey: When they were leading us into this scene, I was hoping we'd finally get a masks-off scene between the two. This was still ok, though. I still like that they're buds.
5) Tempest turning into that creature: Wasn't expecting that. I'd already seen the #12 cover, but didn't think it'd turn out to actually be her. Why would the spray S-Man used do that?
6) The "To Be Concluded!" part: I was hoping that there's be a Vol. 2 #13 after the Secret Wars 2099 LS, but maybe not? Wish I knew for sure.
I agree about the 2nd Future Imperfect story being setup as something big, but turned out to be disappointing. That's my only major gripe with this series.
I should have a full review put up tonight or tomorrow concerning this issue on the 80's/90's board.
Question I looked up on google: Will Ash Vs. Evil Dead be continued as a cartoon?
"In an interview with Collider during San Diego Comic-Con, genre entertainment icon Bruce Campbell confirmed that the powers that be are in conversation to continue his character's demon-busting adventures in a new animated series version of Ash vs. Evil Dead. 'You can do the future a lot easier in animation.'"
Support the "Ash Vs. Evil Dead" in-talks animated show continuation!:
Ash Vs. Evil Dead Cartoon Group
Sliders Reboot Confirmed!
2099 Underground Community
THE place to go to chat about the 2099 UGR fanfics, and 2099 in general!
G1 Transformers Cartoon: Virtual Season 4 Extension:
(Sunbow/Marvel) G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero: Virtual Season 3:
Posted with Mozilla 11.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|