Subj: Prime vs KC SupesPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 at 06:54:37 pm EST
Reply Subj: Re: hhmmmm
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 at 09:43:59 pm EDT
> > > Lex Luthor mentions that years of soaking up Yellow Sunlight has made him virtually immune to Kryptonite.
> > >
> > but I didn't really see any indication that he was stronger. He and Marvel seemed to be close in strength...........and they've always been close in strength. So if Supes had gotten stronger I think it should have been easily seen in the fight. Now I do think that Supes' invulnerability was probably higher since he seemed to think that he could survive the bomb and obviously Marvel didn't.
> No, actually he said he could stop the bomb, but if only Marvel, who was brainwashed, didn't stop him and he said it as if he was saying goodbye as if he knew he wasn't going to survive a direct hit, while Marvel did stop him and took over while Superman did survive, but partly because of distance from the bomb.
KC Superman held back from beating Marvel because he knew Marvel was brainwashed by Luther. When finally he'd enough he grabbed Billy by the mouth and stopped him. KC Superman said he could stop the bomb but the choice was up to Billy because he alone represented both sides of the Kingdom Come conflict. Billy chose to sacrifice himself and KC Superman let him. KC Superman should be stronger than the current Superman and even the GL loser Sodam Yat. However, Superman Prime is ultimately the most powerful!!!!!!
Need I say more?
Posted with Opera 9.24 on Windows XP
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2022 by Comicboards/TVShowboards. Software Copyright © 2003-2022 Powermad Software
- How much stronger, if any, do you think KC Superman is compared to current? [SPOILERS] · Tanthius · Thu Nov 01, 2007 at 12:37:05 am EDT
- Re: How much stronger, if any, do you think KC Superman is compared to current? [SPOILERS] · VENOM · Sun Nov 04, 2007 at 04:32:14 pm EST
- Re: How much stronger, if any, do you think KC Superman is compared to current? [SPOILERS] · JesusFan · Sun Nov 04, 2007 at 12:32:36 pm EST
- Well... according to Death of the New Gods #2...[SPOILERS] · Superfan · Sun Nov 04, 2007 at 07:04:41 am EST
- Re: How much stronger, if any, do you think KC Superman is compared to current? [SPOILERS] · Armegeddon · Fri Nov 02, 2007 at 02:51:34 pm EDT
- No way to tell just yet. *Text* · rc · Thu Nov 01, 2007 at 11:02:04 am EDT
- What indications did you see? · Kodi · Thu Nov 01, 2007 at 05:37:14 am EDT