Subj: True.Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 at 08:54:38 am CST (Viewed 288 times)
Reply Subj: Doubt Bill really cares, or even knows. All he probably remembers is Galactus devouring his last homeworld, and killing a good portion of his people.
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 at 06:05:24 pm CST (Viewed 261 times)
Crimeny, what's Joe Q thinking? Does he even know that potentially killing Galactus would cause the Marvel Universe to be destroyed?
Sigh, Bill's gonna be poorly abused, I'm afraid. Sheesh, they better treat him right !!!
Bill deserves his own comic book, and I REALLY hope they use this to propel Bill into one.
From Joe Q's blog: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=92159514&blogId=473472702
JM: And another look into the future: June sees Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter, in which Beta Ray Bill gets the idea to hunt and kill Galactus. Itâ€™s a three-issue mini-.
What the impetus behind pulling Beta Ray Bill into a series of his own?
JQ: Well, we had a lot of great fan feedback about Beta Ray Bill's appearance in Secret Invasion: Thor, and he's one of those characters that fans seem to have a real affinity for. But the story itself -- Beta Ray Bill is on a mission to hunt and kill Galactus -- is going to be packed with action and a helluva lot of fun.
Three-issues by Kieron Gillen and Kano, with covers by Patrick Zircher!
Stardust did explain the difference between Asteroth (careless destruction and chaos) and Galactus (selective destruction), but I don't think Bill cared or could really understand the difference.
I'd have to re-re-re-re-reread Stormbreaker again, though.
- Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter! · Concordant · Fri Feb 27, 2009 at 03:07:26 pm CST
- Do you all realise there's 115 posts connected to this thread? lol · Vartha · Thu Mar 05, 2009 at 06:15:11 pm CST
- Great I can grab this and drop a Thor title that I just cant pay for anymore *nt* · MysteryMan · Wed Mar 04, 2009 at 09:28:17 am CST
- Re: Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter! · Visitor from BEYOND THE STARS · Mon Mar 02, 2009 at 07:55:42 pm CST
- Sweetness! (no text) · Hatman · Mon Mar 02, 2009 at 08:38:56 am CST
- I love this thread. Just wanted to let y'all know. (no text) · Mek · Sun Mar 01, 2009 at 07:44:04 pm CST
- The good, the bad, and those who worship Galactus... · seeker · Sun Mar 01, 2009 at 02:43:20 pm CST
- Can someone help me out here? · Visitor from BEYOND THE STARS · Sun Mar 01, 2009 at 11:29:53 am CST
- did Hercules try this in an old limited series? (no text) · atalkingdog · Sun Mar 01, 2009 at 10:24:44 am CST
- Re: Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter! · The Anti-Rob Liefeld · Sun Mar 01, 2009 at 12:30:35 am CST
- Re: Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter! · EcMan · Sat Feb 28, 2009 at 05:34:37 pm CST
- Re: Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter! · RedStarRisng · Sat Feb 28, 2009 at 07:48:08 am CST
- Skaar (SPOILERS) [Spoilers] · Punchdrunk · Sat Feb 28, 2009 at 07:18:13 am CST
- Couldn't help it... · Visitor from BEYOND THE STARS · Fri Feb 27, 2009 at 07:42:27 pm CST
- Well I hope they don't follow the same thin that was in StormBreaker · Vartha · Fri Feb 27, 2009 at 07:09:02 pm CST
- I LOVE it already (no text) · MjolnirsPower · Fri Feb 27, 2009 at 06:03:07 pm CST
- OMG, is Bill INSANE?....slaying Galactus would jumpstart the Marvel Universe, sheesh.... · Defensor · Fri Feb 27, 2009 at 04:51:19 pm CST
- It's a rought time to be Galactus I suppose LOL (no text) · Would be Watcher · Fri Feb 27, 2009 at 04:37:10 pm CST
- My heart just stopped AND I threw up! · Mek is lying about the latter part, but she is excited regardless. · Fri Feb 27, 2009 at 03:17:43 pm CST
- Oh. My. God. I am at a loss for words. · Einsiedler · Fri Feb 27, 2009 at 03:13:12 pm CST