|The Thor Message Board >> View Post|
Subj: Re: During Thor's battle with Bor ..... (Not really a VS thread)
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 at 07:32:47 pm EDT (Viewed 98 times)
Reply Subj: Re: During Thor's battle with Bor ..... (Not really a VS thread)
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 at 07:31:15 pm EDT (Viewed 80 times)
Quote:.... How was Bor able to stop and hold on to Thor's hammer? Was it because his power was greater or equal to Odin's? From what Odin said about Bor in #7 about how Bor in his rage, went down to earth and cause the mortal race, every suffering, every pain and every curse within his power to bring just to show Odin who was boss, Bor clearly isn't worthy to lift up the hammer , being as cruel and vengeful as he is so the only explaination has to be anyone who can equal or exceed the Odinpower, can lift up Mjolnir. I remember Zeus in the past also been able to stop and hold on to Mjolnir.
Just read Thor 600
A few thoughts:
1. Did Odin know all along that Loki manipulated Odin, into making him a Odinson, but allowed it in order to fulfill the Ragnork prophesy.
2. Did Loki plan to have Thor kill his grandfather Bor, that long ago
3. How come Thor not recognize Bor
4. Was Odin also aware that his son would one day kill his father
5. Was Lokiâ€™s magic so powerful that he could one place a magic spell over Bor that Odin was unable to overcome, and two Bor was fooled into fighting his grandson
I really like this issue specially Bor grabbing Mjoliner out of the air.
Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|