...and I have been with the character since his first mini series (of course, I back tracked his first and early appearances...including his beat-down on Supes
)...and I can conclusively say, he is NOT bulletproof. The reason he keeps on going like the energizer bunny on steroids despite his injuries is because of his insane healing factor. There is no way to kill Lobo, unless you disintegrate him. Leave a piece of his body, and it regenerates into a complete Lobo. And I'm sure you are aware that Vril Dox took away his ability to grow individual Lobos with just a drop of his blood. But technically, if you disintegrate his body but left a drop of his blood, Lobo will regenerate from that. What's wierd is he can be knocked out. With his healing factor, i don't think that is possible. But bullets? He can be injured by them (and that is consistently shown throughout his appearances).
...because he too can take punches from the mightiest around without batting an eye and still be rather easily pierced, cut or gun down. WW is hardly alone to have that weird durability in comics.
Yes, I agree, it's weird. But weird and false aren't the same.
|---> Well, Lobo and WW are probably similar (they can take blunt attacks, but can be injured by pointed or sharp attacks). But then again, I never said that Lobo is bulletproof. He is not, nor is WW. they have nothing to do with Thor.|
What's cool is that there is no doubt about Thor anymore. He's bulletproof in a more convincing way than ever before.
|---> It's not so weird. Lobo has his healing factor, WW has her bracelets to protect them. Different characters, different characteristics.|
Why does the past matter all that much anyway?
|---> Agree here. Hallelujah brother! Welcome back into the fold!|
|---> It doesn't. the reason I took offense to your reply to me was how it was phrased. You basically called me a liar for having a different view than yours (I think you said that, saying Thor has always been bulletproof is a pure and utter lie...or something). Like what I said, i don't mid whether you have a different view than mine. I take comfort in the fact that in the past, there was no showing that Thor is not bulletproof in his own title, and as a Thor fan, that's all I need to form my own opinion on his durability.|
- I'm kinda ticked off by this DISBELIEF that Thor is NOT bullet-proof... [Spoilers] · Oliva · Mon Dec 12, 2011 at 04:15:11 pm EST
- From the mouth of Stan himself.... [Spoilers] · jazzbass6 · Fri Dec 23, 2011 at 05:53:10 pm EST
- Lol, TG for evolving Characters. [Spoilers] · oceanside1 · Mon Dec 19, 2011 at 11:22:59 am EST
- Re: I'm kinda ticked off by this DISBELIEF that Thor is NOT bullet-proof... [Spoilers] · Doc Boomstick · Mon Dec 19, 2011 at 10:33:44 am EST
- From various sources (Marvel Database, Official Handbooks, etc...) [Spoilers] · jazzbass6 · Sun Dec 18, 2011 at 01:03:37 pm EST
- Re: I'm kinda ticked off by this DISBELIEF that Thor is NOT bullet-proof... [Spoilers] · JesusFan · Thu Dec 15, 2011 at 06:40:23 pm EST
- Re: Why is it so easy to accept that Thor is invulnerable to a gaggle of things... [Spoilers] · Aang · Wed Dec 14, 2011 at 04:30:57 pm EST
- I don't think there is a conspiracy, but I do agree with the statement that the editor hates to admit to being wrong. [Spoilers] · Cyrus · Wed Dec 14, 2011 at 02:48:43 pm EST
- Although I do feel for what you are saying, dude, a piece of advise, give the conspiracy theory a rest. [Spoilers] · Mighty_Thor · Tue Dec 13, 2011 at 04:00:06 pm EST
- Re: I'm kinda ticked off by this DISBELIEF that Thor is NOT bullet-proof... [Spoilers] · Blacky · Tue Dec 13, 2011 at 01:23:01 pm EST
- Ditto. · Brizelli · Mon Dec 12, 2011 at 06:07:57 pm EST
- Re: I'm kinda ticked off by this DISBELIEF that Thor is NOT bullet-proof... [Spoilers] · Jonathanos · Mon Dec 12, 2011 at 04:59:39 pm EST