Quote:If Thor is NOT bullet proof, and heâ€™s just heâ€™s bullet resistant, how is it Possible that could survive blows by Super-Powerful beings, Uber blasts, high caliber Artillery fire, Heat Seeking Missiles, etc.?
Wonder Woman has survived blows from Superman, nuclear explosions, uber blasts.
A bullet nearly killed her.
...Thor surviving all those high powered attacks is a good evidence to show his durability. Now, if you have some evidence which show that a bullet injured him, then there is proof that he is not bulletproof. But the thing is, there is none. And there are evidence showing that he is.
Citing Wonder Woman is not really relevant because she and Thor are different characters from different comic companies. Different character treatements can be attributed to different writers having different take on the same character. WW surviving superman-level blows has been explained...she can take blunt attacks, but not pointed ones. WW surviving a nuclear explosion is a one-time thing, which I have not seen. But her overall showing points to the case that she is not durable to withstand even a martian heatvision. To all of a sudden being able to survive a nuclear explosion is kind of incredible. That could be what Tom Brevoort would call a "mistake". But I have no strong opinion about WW either way. She may or may not be bulletproof. That's not my concern. Thor, however, is. I say he is bulletproof because he has been shown to be such, with no contrary evidence.
- I'm kinda ticked off by this DISBELIEF that Thor is NOT bullet-proof... [Spoilers] · Oliva · Mon Dec 12, 2011 at 04:15:11 pm EST
- From the mouth of Stan himself.... [Spoilers] · jazzbass6 · Fri Dec 23, 2011 at 05:53:10 pm EST
- Lol, TG for evolving Characters. [Spoilers] · oceanside1 · Mon Dec 19, 2011 at 11:22:59 am EST
- Re: I'm kinda ticked off by this DISBELIEF that Thor is NOT bullet-proof... [Spoilers] · Doc Boomstick · Mon Dec 19, 2011 at 10:33:44 am EST
- From various sources (Marvel Database, Official Handbooks, etc...) [Spoilers] · jazzbass6 · Sun Dec 18, 2011 at 01:03:37 pm EST
- Re: I'm kinda ticked off by this DISBELIEF that Thor is NOT bullet-proof... [Spoilers] · JesusFan · Thu Dec 15, 2011 at 06:40:23 pm EST
- Re: Why is it so easy to accept that Thor is invulnerable to a gaggle of things... [Spoilers] · Aang · Wed Dec 14, 2011 at 04:30:57 pm EST
- I don't think there is a conspiracy, but I do agree with the statement that the editor hates to admit to being wrong. [Spoilers] · Cyrus · Wed Dec 14, 2011 at 02:48:43 pm EST
- Although I do feel for what you are saying, dude, a piece of advise, give the conspiracy theory a rest. [Spoilers] · Mighty_Thor · Tue Dec 13, 2011 at 04:00:06 pm EST
- Re: I'm kinda ticked off by this DISBELIEF that Thor is NOT bullet-proof... [Spoilers] · Blacky · Tue Dec 13, 2011 at 01:23:01 pm EST
- Ditto. · Brizelli · Mon Dec 12, 2011 at 06:07:57 pm EST
- Re: I'm kinda ticked off by this DISBELIEF that Thor is NOT bullet-proof... [Spoilers] · Jonathanos · Mon Dec 12, 2011 at 04:59:39 pm EST