...with Thor over at Marvel, it's worlds apart with Superman and DC... over at DC, Superman fights more powerful hero opponents, he wins anyway because of his cunning, courage, willpower. With Thor, they make the Hulk stronger, and supposedly that's the reason thor cannot defeat the giant. They make Silver Surfer far more powerful than what he was originally, and he makes short work of Beta Ray Bill (supposedly Thor's equal). Magneto used to run away from Thor, now he consider himself above the Asgardian (Magneto was defeated before with a wooden weapon...now, he can basically shut down a person's body by manipulating the iron contents of the person)...wah? Characters are getting better left and righ over at Marvel...but with Thor...no, let's de-power him because "he is too powerful"....hogwash! Thor is "too powerful" so now, his opponent is Storm. i wouldn't be surprised if Storm manage to get a win over the "god" of thunder.
I see your point, but let me ask you this question, what would Thor evolve into? I mean, the only change he can undergo is re-claiming the Thorforce and becoming what was uncontrollable. Thor is a God. He has no need to evolve, because he's already at the pinnacle now.
- The Problem Marvel has with Thor · Shango of The Oshiras · Mon Jan 16, 2012 at 12:02:16 am EST
- Re: The Problem Marvel has with Thor is that he peaked in the 1960s & could not evolve past his Marvel imposed CAP. (no text) · oceanside1 · Sat Jan 21, 2012 at 11:26:42 pm EST
- Okay everyone, let's keep this civil, no personal attacks or snide remarks. Play nice (no text) · Lightning Strike · Sat Jan 21, 2012 at 08:46:40 pm EST
- The actual problems Marvel has with Thor · The Mandarin · Sat Jan 21, 2012 at 01:07:15 am EST
- Re: Created By stan the man To be The "Marvel Superman!" Same position/power! (no text) · JesusFan · Tue Jan 17, 2012 at 11:06:31 pm EST
- Re: The Problem Marvel has with Thor · Oliva · Tue Jan 17, 2012 at 04:14:49 pm EST
- The problem Marvel has with Thor... · MjolnirsPower · Tue Jan 17, 2012 at 12:34:42 pm EST
- I find this criticism to be really really one sided... · bd2999 · Mon Jan 16, 2012 at 04:44:19 pm EST
- Re: The Problem Marvel has with Thor · Jonathanos · Mon Jan 16, 2012 at 12:33:09 pm EST
- Re: The Problem Marvel has with Thor · Would be Watcher · Mon Jan 16, 2012 at 09:46:08 am EST