Quote:I think you should accept a simple fact. As was shown Thor's control and relationship to the aspects of the storm are as to him as a person's own right arm. You tried to downplay the control talkin about Thor shoots lightning that's the most of it. This is essentially what you said. You're wrong and you know it.
I never said Thor couldn't control lightning however he want have I? No I haven't. For all I care, he can even fart lightning or sing thunder. The point was, he isn't the concept of thunder and lightning but a user. Zeus, Izanagi or Raiden don't ask Thor's permission to control thunder and lightning. It's not Thor's essence or even property.
I don't think anybody ever said Thor wasn't powerful. I sure didn't. However, your interpretation of what is are, shall I say, questionable. But just for fun, show me the scan of Thor "galactic storm" if I may call it that. I'm sure someone can provide it for you if you can't. I'll show my good faith, but I expect an another case of people ignoring the meaning of the word "hyperbole" or some such.
Quote: What Thor did, past tense, isn't an idea. It's what happened. OMFG Thor actually did something powerful. (que you goin into a nonsensical rant, and calling people fanboy for bringing it up) It's amazing how the nay-sayers, like you , always rely on the same stupid gimmicks to make a point, that doesn't exist.
Quote: Thor raises a storm like the one mentioned and he's omnipotent and unbeatable. It can't just be one of many pre- Thor hating, examples of Thor's superior power. Heaven's to mergatroid we can't have that. It's all or none in the eyes of haters. He's either too powerful for words, or he needs to be street level.
You were serious...
Quote: And I suspect fanboys of an insane nature would come from the same place haters like you spawn from. Takes one to know one after all.
Please, call me mister troll hater sir... I sure deserve it after all the time I sport the title for reason only "gods" would know...
Quote: I however simply pointed out a fact which you can't accept and thus had to throw out things like "fanboy", and "rage" over.
Show me the scan and we'll see ok? Otherwise, I think you will have to drink the fanboy Kool-aid whether you like it or not. You have one shot at it, don't blow it.
At least, I'm pretty sure. It's from the Odin/Infinity storyline.
Assuming that is it, the description he gave isn't close to what happens.
- The Problem Marvel has with Thor · Shango of The Oshiras · Mon Jan 16, 2012 at 12:02:16 am EST
- Re: The Problem Marvel has with Thor is that he peaked in the 1960s & could not evolve past his Marvel imposed CAP. (no text) · oceanside1 · Sat Jan 21, 2012 at 11:26:42 pm EST
- Okay everyone, let's keep this civil, no personal attacks or snide remarks. Play nice (no text) · Lightning Strike · Sat Jan 21, 2012 at 08:46:40 pm EST
- The actual problems Marvel has with Thor · The Mandarin · Sat Jan 21, 2012 at 01:07:15 am EST
- Re: Created By stan the man To be The "Marvel Superman!" Same position/power! (no text) · JesusFan · Tue Jan 17, 2012 at 11:06:31 pm EST
- Re: The Problem Marvel has with Thor · Oliva · Tue Jan 17, 2012 at 04:14:49 pm EST
- The problem Marvel has with Thor... · MjolnirsPower · Tue Jan 17, 2012 at 12:34:42 pm EST
- I find this criticism to be really really one sided... · bd2999 · Mon Jan 16, 2012 at 04:44:19 pm EST
- Re: The Problem Marvel has with Thor · Jonathanos · Mon Jan 16, 2012 at 12:33:09 pm EST
- Re: The Problem Marvel has with Thor · Would be Watcher · Mon Jan 16, 2012 at 09:46:08 am EST