1) Lady Thor is strong enough to dent and open adamantium door.
2) Lady Thor starts getting weak without Mjolnir. This one is out of the ordinary and Aaron made this a new event. When Thor had the 60 second limit, he changes back to Blake immediately. Never has it where he started losing it slowly.
3) Seeing Malekith carrying around Thor's arm on his shoulder pisses me off! I hope JA is doing this on purpose to have the REAL Thor get back his arm. This is DISRESPECTFUL to Thor, the hero, and to his fans.
4) Again, "homeless" Thor is an idiot and not thinking. The hammer is not his as of this moment. He should know that if someone can lift it, the person must a good person and worthy of it. He should not let his emotion cloud his judgement. He needs to find out what's going on, but I might be speaking out too soon. JA could give us a some insight in the next issue.
5) Anyone who bought this book, you should read the letter page on the end. All they post now is positive letters from fans. Marvel is not going to post negative reviews that put the book down.
6) The artwork is messy and busy that you can't seem to know what the hell is going on! The previous art was good, but this one is all over the place! Did anyone else have problem figuring out what was going on in the drawings?
Regarding #5 : that is nothing new. I have seen many times where only positive letters get printed.