I've always thought so. I really dislike how closed off the X-Books drifted over the years. I love all of their flatscan friends:
- Tom Corsi and Sharon Friedlander (RIP) were great and gained powers by their affiliation with the team. Too bad more wasn't done with them.
- I really loved it when Carol was with them, and it infuriated me when they chose to help Rogue. Okay, it ended up pretty good in the long run, but I still get miffed.
- Charlotte Jones was awesome. Cop skills and connections would be useful.
- It was cool when even Our Lord Magneto was hooking up with Lee Forrester. Wouldn't mind seeing her run into the Maruaders.
- That other women Our Lord associated with in his most recent solo title was cool too-- Briar Raleigh.
- Too bad Scott couldn't have stuck with Colleen Wing back in the day. Daughters of the Dragon might have been cool to have with.
- Amanda Sefton's a badass magician.
- Yukio, Storm's true love!
- the humans that were in the X-Club: Kavita Rao's alive, but the Asian guy died.
- Cloak & Dagger were kind of tossed when it was proven they weren't mutants. They were great to have. Seriously, I don't think anyone else has done anything interesting with them.
And I think Moira was better when she was a flatscan.